Thantophobia yet her place is lacuna

Start from the beginning

"No Jungkook! You deserve better right?! So you find someone and stay away from my sister"

"No no no no Hyung please listen to me!" Jungkook said again

"No! I will take my leave and I will make sure that she doesn't come near and 'bother' any of you. Especially you!" Baekhyun said looking at Jungkook

Baekhyun turned around to leave. But as he took his first step, he felt two arms being wrapped around his legs preventing him to move. He looked down to see Jungkook kneeling down and holding his legs as his head rested on his lower thighs.

"Please hyung please...
Don't do this please.." Jungkook sobbed

"Please I can't live without her.. I love her please.. if you want to put me in jail and make me suffer, do that, but please don't take her away from me. Please..." Jungkook cried out louder

Baekhyun could feel his pants material getting dampened by the amount of tears Jungkook left. Baekhyun slowly took out his legs out of Jungkook's grip and leveled down to his level as he gave him a sharp glare

"I slowly took out my legs from your grip."

"But now you tell me should I have done that or kicked you the way you kicked my sister when she was begging to you?"

FLASHBACK

It was a day of torrential rain. The thunder growled and the wind yelled it's mighty objection.

Y/N head out of the house as fast as she could. She ran towards Jungkook's house without stopping regardless of the rain making her absolutely wet.

She rang the bell of his house as soon as she reached. She was welcomed by a smiling women, which was none other than Jungkook's mother.

"Y/N dear come in fast! Your so w-"

"Is Jungkook home?" Y/N asked immediately cutting her off

"Yes he is I will call him! JUNGKOOK LOOK WHO IS HERE TO SEE YOU! I will go get clothes for you come in!" Jungkook's mom said smiling

Y/N was too impatient. She was here to talk to Jungkook and sort things out as there was a clear misunderstanding between them. She wanted to know what she did and she will find out.
She was sitting there as Jungkook came down.

"Who is here mom?" He said with tired voice as he came down

He came and saw Y/N sitting here in an all wet state. His expression changed from a tired to a cold one. Anger and disappointment mixed in him as he stomped his way towards her causing her to flinch

"What the fuck are you doing here?! Didn't I ask you to stay away from me?! GET OUT!!" He screamed

"J-Jungkook please listen to me there is some misunde-" Y/N got cut off by a tight grip on her arm

She held her arms in pain and looked up at Jungkook with tears in her eyes as his mom came running into the living room.

"Jungkook what happened why are you screaming at her?" His mom asked concerned

"Why did you let her in?! Didn't I ask you not too?!! This is the last time I am telling you! If she comes inside this house I won't stay here!" He warned his mother

His mother was shocked to see what was happening as they were fine just a few days ago but now she could not connect the dots.

"AND YOU WHAT ARE YOUR DOING HERE?! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME?!! GET OUT!!!" Jungkook said to Y/N

Y/N tried explaining but before she could open her mouth Jungkook tightened his grip on her arm harshly and pushed her out of the door causing her to fall onto the ground.

Jungkook was about to leave and close the door but Y/N held his legs stopping him from moving.

"Jungkook please listen to me....Please..." She begged

Jungkook didn't budge and kicked her her chest which caused her release her grip from his legs and start coughing. Jungkook levelled down to her level and firmly pressed his finger against her cheeks. Y/N had difficulty breathing as she looked at him with a pale face.

"Listen here! Let me make this clear, I hate you and if you come near me and my house again, I will report you to the police! IS THAT CLEAR?!" He warned darkly

He pushed her away and went inside the house. Without talking to anyone, he straight went to his room and locked the door.

Y/N was there coughing holding her chest as she was kicked hard. Her tears were falling down her cheeks uncontrollably.

The rain was cold and it was hitting her skin real hard. She coughed a lot and kept on doing so as she tried getting up.

Little did they both know, Baekhyun was watching the entire scene from his car parked outside the house. His jaw were clenched as his hands gripped into a tight fist. He was frustrated as he could not do anything and just see his sister getting abused this way. He knew Y/N hates it when someone else gets involved in her problems, the fear of his chubs not talking to him stopped him from going there and stopping Jungkook.

All of a sudden Y/N passed out. Baekhyun immediately got off the car and went to pick up his sister regardless the fact that his clothes were getting wet. He picked her up and got her in the car and drove towards the hospital. He cursed Jungkook and hoped that he would go through the same pain he inflicted on his sister. He really hoped it happened.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Tell me" Baekhyun said

Reminiscing the scene in his mind made Jungkook want to kill himself as he looked down to the floor while sobbing. Baekhyun saw his silence and decided to speak. Everyone else was just quietly listening to whatever the conversation was leading to, not willing to interrupt. More like not knowing how to do so.

"Curious how I know? I saw everything" He stated

"The rain was heavy when you did that to her. That kick was hard and it caused her to have difficulty to breath. Since it was raining heavily it made it worse and caused her to pass out."

Jungkook was a crying mess by now but Baekhyun was not done. As it's time he knows every single detail about how much she suffered in comparison to him.

"Then you know what happened? It affected her lungs"

Everyone looked up at Baekhyun shocked as Jungkook looked at him tear streaming eyes with guilt filled in them. However, the next statement took everyone by shock.

"And thanks to you! My sister is a patient of asthma now!"

(EDITED)