Peace?

Today's world meeting has been more exhausting than normal. Maybe it's just been an exhausting day, to begin with, even before anyone came to the meeting. All the countries are so tired that they haven't even started an argument, much less a fight, which is unheard of. Even when you look over to America you can sense that he has pretty much given up on his overly happy persona for this meeting too.

"Alright zhen," Germany said, surprising many personifications by how loud his voice seemed than normal. This is probably because they haven't been listening to arguing and yelling all day long. "Meeting over. Unless anyone has anything else to add."

Italy's hand shot up. 

Germany added, "That isn't about pasta."

Surprisingly, Italy's hand was still in the air.

Germany sighed, hoping for the best, and said, "Yes Italy?"

Italy jumped up from his chair and pulled out a giant book that looked almost as old as China. (Sorry China) "I found this book earlier and decided that I should bring it up later, and well it's later. I couldn't open it when I first found it, and after I tried this piece of paper fell out," Italy said to the personifications while handing Germany the piece of paper to read.

Germany cleared his throat, "Dear Nations, we have put together a book of diaries and other pieces of information in hopes of helping all of you get along and understand each other. To help we sent the representation of Peace to help. She will be in the dining room if anyone has any questions. Sincerely, War, Peace, Power, Emotion, and Knowledge." He finished looking around to the others with a neutral expression.

Everyone sat in silence until America spoke up. "The letter said that a person called peace is waiting in the dining room, so I vote that we go and ask them some questions."

England glared at his former colony, "You git that is... That is actually a good idea." England said with a look of surprise plastered across his face, while Canada just shook his head.

"Well I, the awesome Prussia, agree with America and his awesome idea!"

"Well then, if we are all in agreement, what are all of you bastards still doing standing around here. Move your lazy asses and go to the damn dining hall." Romano yelled causing everyone to start moving.

While they were leaving America shot Romano a grateful look.

Romano shook his head, "Don't get used to it you Burger Bastard."

America smiled and muttered a quiet thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone finally reached the dining hall they saw a young girl who looked around fifteen sitting alone at one of the many oak tables. When they got closer they noticed that her arms were bruised and that there was a large cut on her left shoulder that looked like it went all the way across her back. They also saw a large tattoo that covered her right arm. It was blue, purple, green, and white with gold accents. The tattoo was made of roses buds, crosses, and many different animals and other flowers. Though, the majority of the personifications were too focused on the dangerously big wound on her shoulder to notice the tattoo though.

After taking in the scene China, Japan, and Italy ran over to her side and started fussing over her injuries.

"Are you alright, aru?"

"Bella you're not too badly injured, right?"

"May I assist you with any of your wounds?"

Everyone started arguing over the cuts on the girl. They were so busy talking among themselves they hadn't noticed her annoyed look. Nor did they see Prussia and America go over and start talking to her.