"Meeraaa" Priya shouted in frustrating tone. Meera looked like what, "this is the tenth time I'm calling you but you are not hearing me and was in your dream land", she said by glaring at her. Meera smiled sheepishly and posed for the picture.

The one minute closeness seemed like heaven for her. She enjoyed the moment. Priya and Varun walked along the garden by discussing something very deeply and Meera don't want to disturb them decided to admire the nature. She went near the garden and inhaled the sweet honey scent from flowers and clicked some pictures.

The hill view attracted her and she decided to go to the top. She took her mobile and walked towards the hill top. She was stunned to look at the beautiful scenery. She took a breathe and clicked the pictures of the nature. Smile occupied her whole face. She took some selfies by giving some funny poses and really enjoyed the climate and the scenery.

She tried to capture her picture by having the hill view as background. She walked backwards by holding her mobile looking for perfect background but she couldn't capture exactly what she expects. She moved a bit and checked her mobile. She is very eager to click the pic and totally forgot about her position. She was standing near the edge and if she goes two step backwards, she will fell into a Crater.

"Perfect, this is what I expected" by saying this she placed her one leg behind just an inch before the crater. She was about to move a step further but her legs slipped and she realized where she is standing and she is damn sure that she gonna die today. As a last hope, she prayed and closed her eyes tight. Before she completely lost her control a strong pair of hands holded her by her waist. Everything happened within a fraction of second.

He holds her strongly and pulled her from the dangerous spot and in that force and fear she hold his shirt tight with shivering hands. He took her face in his hands and she saw her life in his eyes. His eyes filled with fear and his hands too shivered for the first time. She clearly saw the fear of losing her in his eyes for the first time. He feared more than her and her face first time meeting his hands which it longed to meet for all these years, though she shivered with fear and tears formed in her eyes.

That's it, he hugged her all of the sudden very tightly close to his heart and she too needed that the most. She felt protection in his arms and snuggled more into him. She heard his heart beat clearly. His heart beats a bit higher then her's which indicated her importance in his heart. His heart beats like it depends on her.

Before that, fear was filled in her heart which was completely driven in a second by his strong embrace

Before that, fear was filled in her heart which was completely driven in a second by his strong embrace. Now her heart filled with unconditional love and emotions. She missed him a lot in those three years and the single hug meant her how much she missed him. Tears flowing down her cheeks in its own way and she didn't left her strong hold from his shirt. They stayed like that for several minutes. Krishna first came to conscious and came out of the hug.

He left the place immediately without gazing her once. Meera don't know how to react. Just now her heart was filled with happiness and comfort but within a second it's throbbing with pain. She wiped her tears and walked slowly to make her face normal.

She reached the place where Priya and Varun was waiting for her. She reached them with a small smile. "Meera are you okay?" Priya asked with sad tone. "I'm fine Priya, this climate is not comfortable. That's it" Meera said with smile. Priya felt relaxed. They visited few places near the falls and decided to have dinner in a hotel.

Priya was continuously talking some random things and every others laughed for her speech. She too enjoyed that way. "Krishna, I forgot to ask something with you. How you came here?" She asked with confusion.

"I took over my dad's business and we have our main branch here" he replied casually. "That's great. Now You became a business man. Congrats" she said excitingly. He smiled for her compliments. "Okay, now you settled in life too. Then what next? When are you going to introduce my SIL" she asked with a wink.

Krishna was confused. "SIL? What does it mean?" He asked with same confused tone. "SIL man, my sister in law. When will you show me my sister in law? In college you were single. What about now? Do you love someone?" She asked suddenly.

Meera's heart suddenly filled with fear for that question. "What will I do, if he replied yes" she thought and that thought itself made her week, that one second her heart faced the most scary state than she felt at her dying moment on hill.

"No" his one word brought her back to the world and she relaxed a bit but what he said next broken her heart into pieces.

Hi friends,

47th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.