31 *

Minho hadn't had a full night of sleep in a week.

He didn't want to assume things, but Caleb was definitely trying to kill him.

Or something.

And even if he had his bedroom locked, he still couldn't fall asleep easily. Especially knowing that the lock on his bedroom (or any room for that matter) could be easily unlocked.

Just had to stick a pin or something into it and then turn.

That didn't help Minho get to sleep any faster.

He had thought the sugar thing was just a mishap. It was just an accident. A joke.

No. The day after, when Minho woke up the next morning, he showered and went to eat breakfast as usual.

He found it a little weird when Caleb offered him a bowl of cereal.

Even though it was the cereal he usually ate, it was still weird.

Yes, they were dating. But even before then, he still never attempted to prepare anything.

Even if Minho had asked Caleb to do this or that, he still never did it.

Halfway through eating said bowl of cereal, Caleb brought the older a glass of ice cold water to complement his cereal.

And then he sat down across from him and began to do whatever he did on his phone.

He brought the glass up to his lips. And as he did, he smelt something.

It smelt like ... bleach.

Like his water had some bleach in it. The strong wasn't pungent.

IF there was bleach in his water, there wasn't a lot. But consuming any amount of bleach definitely wouldn't be good for you.

He didn't say anything. He didn't want to upset the younger. Maybe his nose-buds had gone crazy or something. So he kept to himself and just decided to get his own glass of water when he finished.