20 [Kinda M] *

[Hehehehehe].

Minho had always been the dominant one in his relationships.

His interactions with Caleb were the only interactions that pulled the submissive side out of him.

With that being said, he didn't understand why plowing in to Caleb's tight ass was so weird to him.

It felt good. And the guy's moans were beautiful.

He also had cute little dimples on his back. And his hair was soft and curly. When he dug his fingers into the younger's hair, he could feel the curls swallowing his hand.

He had fucked other guys before.

So why did this feel so weird?

It wasn't a bad weird. No.

It was a good weird.

Like one of those cliche 'I think I belong here' moments.

Caleb's body was beautiful. Before, Minho had never really noticed it. But now since he could actually look at the younger's body, he couldn't help but to feel a little ...

He didn't know the word right now. But that's how he felt.

And he never imagined that Caleb's would be so vocal as a bottom.

As a top, he really only made noise when he was close to his climax. However, from the moment Minho pushed himself in, Caleb was doing nothing but making little noises.

It was kinda cute.

"Oh fuck ..." the younger moaned, burying his face further into the pillow. "I'm gonna cum if you-"

Minho guessed that he had hit Caleb's prostate. Because the way his body jolted after the second thrust ...

That had to be the reason why.

"Oh Jesus Christ. Right there. Do it again!"

Minho nodded and thrusted in as hard as he could.

And as soon as he did, he came.

He kinda felt bad for cumming before Caleb did. Usually, with everyone he was with, he made sure to cum after them.

Male or female.

But with Caleb, he kinda didn't care.

Was that wrong?

Maybe what he felt was superficial. Now that he got his fix, all of the feelings faded away.

Oh well.

Minho pulled out of Caleb and let out a sigh before locating his boxers and his pants. He then grabbed them.

It took Caleb a moment to figure out what was going on.

He had almost reached his high. And then all the sudden, it stopped. He thought Minho was gonna go harder...

He was gonna go alright.

Caleb looked over his shoulder. And when he realised what was going on, he frowned and turned around to sit down. "Where are you going?"

"In my room. I'll see you later."

"But ..." the younger jutted out his bottom lip. "We're not done here."

"No. I am. You're not."

"That's not fair."

"Life's not fair." And with that being said, Minho left.

Oh how the tables have turned ...