7

"Who was that guy?"

Minho fastened his seatbelt and then glanced over at Caleb who was starting the vehicle.

"What guy?" The older arched a brow. "I hang out with a lot of guys. You're gonna have to be more specific."

The younger scoffed. "Of course you hang out with a lot of guys. You seem like that type." He commented. "I'm talking about that tan guy."

"Oh. Carter? He's the captain of the football team."

"Oh. Are you two involved?"

"Involved?" If Minho didn't know any better, he'd say that Caleb was jealous. His hand gripped the steering wheel awfully tight. "Uh ... not really. We're friends. We fucked a few times. But I mean other than that ... we're just friends."

And the way Caleb's jaw clenched upon hearing that?

He was definitely jelly.

"Hmmm ... Okay."

While it was also a bit amusing to see, it also angered Minho a bit. "Why does it matter to you?"

It's not like they were dating. Minho was free to see whoever he liked. Matter of fact, Caleb didn't even seem interested in him. So why would he be getting jealous?

"I was just curious. That's all."

"Oh. Okay."

-

Later on that night, Minho found himself at Carter's house. The guy threw 'intimate get-togethers' often. And Minho got invited to all of them.

Minho was very popular. And not just amongst 'the cool kids' but the 'uncool kids' too.

He managed to fit in with everyone.

The dancers, the athletes, the artsy kids, the nerds ...

He made friends with everyone.

Of course, he had those people that didn't like him. And whenever they messed with him, he either taught them a lesson or someone else did. But other than that, Minho was a relatively popular kid.

And he was handsome.

That was how he ended up sitting on the sofa in the basement with a wasted blonde sitting to his left, and a high brunet sitting on his right.

Both of them couldn't keep their hands off of the dance major(ee?).

"I really wanna see you two fuck each other..." the blonde drunkenly whispered into his ear. And if he was wasted (he was a little drunk. Not wasted), he would've found that hot. But even in his slightly intoxicated state, he still managed to find that uncomfortable.

Minho hated when people breathed, chewed, whispered, touched, did anything in his ears. It was uncomfortable.

And not even getting drunk could get rid of that problem.

But, he could admit that he was a little turned on. Between all of the kissing and the male's hands rubbing on his semi-hard member, he was ready to bend one of them over and fuck them.

"I know you like him, Minho. He's finally single now, too. So you don't have to worry anymore." The blonde demon whispered into his ear before kissing his lobe.

Usually, he would've taken the chance to fuck someone. Especially if that someone was Gio - the boy he had a crush on since 9th grade.

He had almost been sure that the guy was gay (and single). But in 10th grade, he found out that not only wasn't he single, but he also wasn't gay.

He had been dating some girl he met in 9th grade.

And they've been dating ever since then.

Well ... up until now, according to Mina.

"And then after you're done fucking him, I want you to fuck me..."

Shit.

Now that was hot.