12 [M] *

[This sucks btw]

Minho's mind was almost as foggy as the bathroom was. Luckily, they didn't have to pay a water bill.

Because if they did, they'd be in pretty deep (hahahaha triple entendre).

After the two fucked on the sofa, Caleb (surprisingly) suggested that they showered together. And things had went smoothly at first. But Caleb began to get touchy.

He had gotten another boner. And Minho tried to tease him and pretend as if he didn't noticed. But that only ended up with him being forced up against the wall before being plowed into.

Like he was a pile of snow or something.

And Minho knew it was dangerous to have shower sex. One of them could slip.

Or both of them could slip.

And Minho wasn't invincible - if he slip and fell, it'd hurt.

Badly.

And he would've said something about it. But 1) he didn't want to and 2) Caleb had just hit his sweet spot not once, but twice. So when he opened his mouth to speak, words didn't come out.

Instead, a rather loud groan escaped. And Caleb would never admit it, but it sounded beautiful. And he wanted to hear it more.

Not just during this moment, but in the future as well.

Caleb gripped the older's throat and squeezed it before pulling the older towards him so their bodies were pressed together.

Yes they were slippery. But that didn't matter. What mattered was reaching his climax.

Again Minho moaned when wet lips touched his neck. And he couldn't help but to let his head loll to the side a bit as Caleb began to bite and suck on his neck leaving marks behind.

They didn't look bad now. But in a few hours, maybe a day, they'd look horrible. And if Caleb kept leaving them on his neck where people could see them, hiding them would be a little hard.

For someone who didn't want to get caught, they sure weren't being inconspicuous.

Using his hand that wasn't wrapped around the younger's neck, Caleb began to massage Minho's impressive length. Caleb himself was already close to his climax. And he knew that if Minho came then his walls would tighten. And it'd send him over the edge as well.

Caleb had never reached his climax the same time his partner did (not that he ever had another partner to begin with. But that tea's for later). So you know ... new situations, new things.

Minho arched his chest, his back no longer in contact with Caleb's very defined torso. And his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he let out a moan. A euphoric moan.

He came onto Caleb's hand and the wall of the tub. And if it weren't for Caleb holding him he probably would've stumbled a bit.

And just like Caleb imagined, the older's walls did tightened. And that sent the younger shooting his seed into the older.

He tried to pull out (not really). But he couldn't. The moment he felt his climax coming, he couldn't pull out. He couldn't stop right there. He had to finish what he started.

So he did.

He finished.

All into Minho's swollen, puckered hole.

Oh well.