22 *

[Oh boy. I suck.]

Minho learned that Caleb loved to be cuddled.

The two were curled up under the covers in Minho's bed. Minho's broad chest pressed up against Caleb's back.

Minho didn't know why, but this felt like déjà vu. They had cuddled before.

And he wasn't talking about how they cuddled after sex.

No. He felt as though there had been a moment when they both actually decided to cuddle.

Maybe in a past life they were together?

It'd make sense, seeing as though Minho dreamt about Caleb so much.

He had had dreams of the male before he met him. Of course, before he met Caleb, the male that appeared in his dream (the recurring one he had of him killing the younger) had been faceless.

Now, Caleb's face was plastered onto the body of the soon-to-be deceased male in his dreams.

He wondered if Caleb dreamt about him too. He wondered if Caleb felt the same. He had to. The feeling had to be mutual, right?

Minho was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt his arm get pulled around the younger's waist tighter. Followed by his voice,

"You're not holding me tight enough."

Minho muttered a small apology and pulled Caleb closer, ignoring the slight arousal he felt from being pushed up against someone he admired.

And Caleb's ass felt so good against his pelvis.

He ignored that, though. He wouldn't let his 'developing male' senses get in his way.

Well, he tried not too. But then Caleb shifted his waist, pushing his ass closer up against the older if that was even possible.

Minho smacked his hip lightly. "Stop moving."

"Why? You're gonna get a boner?"

Minho didn't reply. Simply because he didn't know how to reply to that. Instead, he let out a huff and pinched the younger's hip when he moved his ass again.

A yelp escaped the younger's pink lips.

"I'm trying to go to sleep. I can't sleep if you keep moving."

"It's only five in the evening."

"Sounds like bed time to me." He forced out a yawn. "Now shut up and go to sleep."

Caleb smirked. "Okay, daddy."

Fuck. Minho froze. Is it too late to back out?