18

Mumbling in a language Caleb didn't understand filled his ears as he approached the kitchen. He wasn't sure if the guy was talking to himself or singing. It sounded like it could be singing ... very bad singing. He hoped that he wasn't singing. Because if so, he was definitely all over the place.

"What are you doing?"

Minho quickly turned around, a bit startled by Caleb's presence. He hadn't expected the guy to just sneak up on him like that.

"Uh ... I'm rapping."

Actually, he had been making himself some breakfast.

French toast and eggs sunny side up.

Or something like that.

And as he was cracking the eggs, he thought of some dope lyrics that would totally go well with a song.

"What song is that?"

"Uh. My song. I just thought of some stuff that sounded good together."

Minho watched as Caleb nodded. And he couldn't help but to feel as though he was being judged. He wasn't sure if it was because Caleb was just staring at him without saying anything.

Or because ... well ...

Yeah. It was because Caleb was staring.

"Uh ... I'm making breakfast. You want some?"

Minho wasn't sure if it was because he had brought Grace home that one night, but ever since that night, Caleb had been talking to him again.

The conversations were still short. And a bit awkward in Minho's opinion. But a conversation was a conversation.

And Caleb attempted to hang out with him more. Of course, the 'hang outs' were cut short because Caleb usually said some stupid shit and made Minho angry. And to avoid punching the pretty fucker right in his gut, he had to excuse himself.

Like last night.

They had been watching some movie. And guess who got horny?

Caleb.

And what did he do?

Well, he attempted to get into Minho's pants. But Minho stopped him, saying that 'you trying to fuck me makes you gay.'

And he said, 'it's only gay if you say it's gay. Now stop being a pussy and let me fuck you, no homo.'

That had been enough to anger Minho. And before he did anything rash, he removed himself from the situation and decided to just spend the rest of the day in his room.

And that's what he did. He spent the rest of his day going over moves with his dance buddies via FaceTime.

He didn't have time to deal with Caleb's confused shit.

However, the younger must've forgotten about his actions the previous night. Which actually wouldn't surprise Minho. Because Caleb was very forgetful.

In fact, he might've forgotten that a question had been asked because here he was just staring.

"Smartness, I asked you a question." Minho snapped his fingers, watching as Caleb's eyes zoned in on them.

"Yeah. I know. I was deciding if I wanted breakfast or not."

"Well you can at least make it seem as though you're thinking!"

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Whatever. I'll take some breakfast."

"Okay. Food will be ready in like ten."

"Cool."

Weirdo.