6

[Hmm ... 100 reads already. Thank, y'all for deciding to read book two to the poorly ended book one...jajajaj]

"He's not homophobic, Carter. If he was, he'd treat me with much disrespect." Minho reasoned to his buff friend as they sat at one of the outside tables on canvas.

It was break time and the two decided to go get some McDonald's and bring it back.

They played rock, paper, scissors to see who'd buy said food.

And let's just say that Minho was never the best at rock, paper, scissors.

"Hmmm ... I guess he's just neomu muryehabnida (very rude)."

Minho just shrugged in response to his friend's horrible Korean and then took a sip of his smoothie. He didn't even see the idiotic smile his friend was giving him.

"How was my pronunciation?"

"Well, I could definitely tell that Korean isn't your first language."

Carter frowned. "Ah, jinjayo (ah, really) ? I spent all night practising that."

"Ah. Ashwibda (ah. What a pity) ."

-

"Did you hear about that new teacher?"

Minho looked behind him and noticed Leah jogging up to him. He stopped walking so she could get to him. And once she was there, they continued to walk to the arts building together.

Leah was one of the dancers in his group. Although her movements were very rushed, he knew that with a bit of practise, she'd be a great dancer. So, she had been the first one he chose for his group.

That was how they got acquainted.

He also told her that he planned on using some of the members for his own personal dancing group after school. And she had been interested then.

Let's just say that from the beginning of the school year to now,  they became good friends.

"Professor, Leah. We're in college. These guys don't get paid what they do to get called teachers."

The ravenette shrugged and walked through the door Minho had held open for her.

"He's so fucking sexy though. This is his first year teaching here."

They made their way to the dance studio. "What does he teach?"

"Psychology. His name is like ... Mr. Crowe... or something like that. Too bad I don't take psychology." The female huffed.

"Well, I don't take psychology either. So..."

"Oh. You don't?"

"No. I don't."

"Darn." Leah huffed. "That's the only reason why I told you about him. 'Cause I thought you took psychology."

"Well, guess you thought wrong ..."