Unknown 11

The son of Posiden is on to me. I can't stay in this body for long. I heard around the filthy camp there is a game the 7 like to play. Something like Truth or Dare. I will start a game and restore their trust in Jason Grace. Once they stop their conspiracy theories I can put my plan into motion. Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase shall suffer.
————————————————————
2 Hours Later
——————————————————

"Hey, part cuz." Percy looked at me confusion written all over his face. "Umm, I'm going to the Athena cabin..." I almost smiled, but I couldn't risk revealing myself before it was time. " Can I come with duuuude?" Percy only looked more confused. " Jason are you feeling ok, you don't seem like yourself?" I panicked "yeah I'm fine why would you say that I'm fine yeah I'm ok" Percy wasn't convinced. "Ok.., see you around Jason" Percy started walking away. "wait!" Percy turned around. " Truth or dare at your cabin later" I tried not to look too excited. " yeah, sure man." Percy left for the Athena cabin. I needed to gather the rest of the 7 but act less suspicious. Next, I would find Frank. I would get all the guys and they would tell all their Girlfriends. My plan is brilliant! They won't know what hit them until it's too late. I internally grinned. Soon I would rule Olympus!! And then I would conquer the world!!!!!

(A/N I'm sorry for the short chapter. I have the flu and possibly pneumonia so I'm really sick. Above is all I had done before I got sick. Hopefully I'll be better next week and able to write longer chapters. Thanks for sticking with me!)

The seven truth or dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें