Piper 4

I was leaning against Jason waiting for Annabeth to get here but she finally arrived. Once everyone was settled we started to play. Annabeth went first because she was the last one here. She looked at me with a smug look on her face. "Piper truth or dare?" Oh, what should I pick I couldn't pick truth cause then she would make me reveal all my inner worries that well didn't really matter, but on the other hand if I picked dare then I would have to get a makeover or something like that. I also didn't want to look weak in front of Jason. "Dare." "Ok, McLean. I dare you to go and steal Drew's favorite dress and accessories and then come back here and put it on until she finds you." "Uhhhh but it's pink and has ruffles" "sorry" Annabeth just smirked at me. Jason, Frank, and Percy were laughing but when I glared at them Jason shut up, while Frank and Percy stopped laughing but had huge grins on their faces. Leo was playing with a wrench in the corner smirking, and Hazel and Annabeth well pushed me out the door. As I walked up to the Aphrodite cabin I could hear everyone following me but when I turned around I just heard a rustle of Bushes and a  "Leo scoot over!" I walked into the open door of the Aphrodite cabin and thankfully nobody was in there. I crept over to Drew's bunk careful of the creaky floorboard that she jumps on in the morning to wake everybody up. I pulled on the ruffly pink dress, the silver dangly earrings the 3 silver bracelets and the fake gem necklace. Carefully I put everything back how I found it and Drew was nowhere in sight.  I ran back to the Posiden cabin to see guilty looking Percy and everyone else just avoided eye contact. "well I did it" They all took one look at me and burst out laughing. Literally, one minute later Drew came in screaming at me thankful that I had my clothes on underneath. I undressed and handed her all of her accessories. Flushed I sat down and waited for everyone to stop laughing. I looked at Percy an idea forming in my mind. I smirked "Percy, truth or dare?"

(A/N Ok I honestly have no idea what to do for the truth or dare in the next chap. so, please comment any truths or dares you would like to see in this fanfiction. I will try to use everybody's truth or dare idea at some point in the story but if I can't I'm sorry. Yay! I did a longer chapter...I'm just getting started.)