Nico 9

Will is in the Infirmary with Jason. I swear I need to hit him on the head with a brick again... maybe it will knock some sense into him. Maybe. I was hoping he would hang out with me, but I guess I'll have to be alone again.

"Hey, Death Breath," "Hi Pinecone face." "whats wrong little cousin" "Don't call me that" I angrily glared at her.

"Will is in the infirmary and I'm lonely." I looked at the ground. "Why don't you help him." I looked up. "that's a good idea thanks Thals" I ran off to the infirmary and to Will.

Will and Jason were talking so I hid in the shadows and waited for them to be done.

"Will, what do you see in Nico. I mean he's a nice kid and all but..." I couldn't believe Jason how could he say this stuff to Will.

"Jason what's wrong with you?" Wills response comforted me that Will was still loyal to me and by my side.

"Nothing! I'm just worried for your safety. He's just sometimes really creepy." I almost jumped up in surprise. Jason and I had been getting closer over the last couple of weeks. I mean we stayed on the Argo 2 together.

"Jason! What are you talking about?! Are you saying I can't defend myself! I'm safer with Nico than with anyone else on Earth especially you!" I felt something hard like a rock under my hand. looking down I realized it was a brick. I dug it up while Will and Jason argued. Finally It was free.

Slowly I crept up behind Jason and "Wham!" I nocked him out cold. Will looked stunned.

"Hey sunshine!"

(A/N so this was my first chapter that I used paragraphs instead of one continuous line of text. I hope you liked it. Please comment which perspective you want next! Thanks for reading my terrible story!"