Jason 8

"Jason truth or dare?" Why did Hazel have to ask me truth or dare? Piper Annabeth or even Reyna would have been better. Well, I guess Annabeth is really scary but still either Reyna or Piper would have been better.

"Dare" " alright then I dare you to fly so high in the air we can't see you above the lake and then let yourself drop" "what I will die," I said desperation rising in my voice "Percy will be there to hopefully catch you." I gulped.

We all headed to the lake my legs were shaking a little just a little. I flew up in the air until I couldn't see Percy anymore. I gulped and let myself drop...

The descent down took forever. Water streamed out of my eyes but I wasn't crying. I almost hit a flock of geese. The colors of the sky, lake, and land blended together. Finally, the lake stretched out before me I saw Percy waving his arms and I felt a watery cocoon surrounding me I almost didn't feel a thing when I hit the lake...almost. I hit the water with a splash and everything went dark.

I woke up in the infirmary. everything hurt I mean everything. When my eyes focused piper was at my bedside staring at her knife. "Piper" I croaked surprised how my voice sounded so bad. "Jason you're awake. Everyone was so worried. Percy feels terrible..." it's not Percy's fault I was falling to fast for even a god to catch me." I know but he still feels terrible." an urge to sleep washed over me I think I might go to sleep" "ok, one at thing Chiron says we are not allowed to play truth or dare anymore" "oh ok," and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

(A/N you guys were so amazing I never knew this book would get so much attention. 175 Views!!!!! )