Chapter Fifty-Three | Second World

Start from the beginning

Ryōichi reached the edge and pushed himself out. Oh, Hisaya mumbled, that's just not fair. The man was wearing a pair of swimming pants, which although went to his knees, left little to the imagination in the crotch department. Plus the man was stacked with muscle, muscle which he was pressed up against last night, and should have licked all over.

What a wasted opportunity.

"You're already delicious." Ryōichi stated simply, standing right in front of him, and because of the angles, Hisaya was just-about eye-line with the bulge he'd gotten to know yesterday. He felt so tempted, but worried that Asahi might be an early-riser and come running in.

"But I'm flat," Hisaya stood up and hitched the excess fabric up so emphasise his point. His pale stomach only had a tiny bit of definition, but looking at Ryōichi's suddenly hungry eyes, the man didn't seem to mind at all.

Especially when his large hand rested on his waist. His fingertips gently stroked the soft skin, before trailing down to where the very faded scar was. His thumb ran along it, gently and slowly, lost in his own thoughts for a short while before he seemed to snap back into focus.

He cupped Hisaya's face, smiling, before claiming those light-pink lips that constantly tempted him. They were so soft, so pliant, and he lamented how lost he could get in them. Their tongues automatically wound together, proving to be a little more heated than your average good-morning kiss. But with the ever-present sexual tension between them, it was their definition of a light kiss.

Ryōichi had wondered if doing what they did last night, would somewhat ease his craving for Hisaya- if only slightly, to a manageable level, but he was wrong. Now, when he saw him, he wanted to repeat it all again, but going further, he wanted to feel how it was inside him, envious of his own fingers that had the opportunity to feel the tight warmth. Hisaya's scent was intoxicating, it was all over the apartment now, even on himself. If ever there was a time he was thankful for his pool, it was when he woke up to feel himself practically twitching with desire. Hisaya had been peacefully sleeping, snuggled up to him- butt naked. He wanted to devour his lover. Ravage him. So he all but jumped up from the bed and threw himself into the pool.

But seeing Hisaya in his shirt, with it drooping down to expose his throat and collarbones, his arousal grew painful. "You're going to split your swimming pants if you get any bigger." Hisaya teased, pulling away from the kiss to look down.

Ryōichi hid his face in Hisaya's hair, "Your fault," he mumbled.

And the younger man laughed. He reached an arm around the older man, and took a handful of his behind. The man smushed up against him physically jolted, surprised by the sudden grope. When they looked at each other, Hisaya couldn't stop laughing at the mans expression, but as he mellowed whilst Ryōichi's cheeks reddened, he genuinely smiled.

"Thank you for last night, I enjoyed it." Hisaya confessed, reaching behind him to grab the towel that the man needed.

"You don't need to thank me," Ryōichi chuckled, "But I enjoyed it too." He admitted, wrapping the towel around his waist, and now that his damp pants were covered he was able to hook his arms around Hisaya and pull him as close as they could get.

"You really do smell sweeter." The older of the two murmured as he looked at the exquisite young man in his arms.

"Is it a heat?" Hisaya blurted, coming to realise the man had commented on the same thing last night. But a flash of surprise crossed Ryōichi's face.

"No," he tried to calm him down by caressing his cheek, "The smell of a heat is..more overwhelming. The scent hits you with some force, and you almost can't breathe. Like last night, you felt how hot the room grew right?"