Chapter Twenty Four - Telling the Headmaster

Mulai dari awal

He grabbed my hand from under the table, "Whatever you need." We finished eating and we walked past the others again. There was still at least twenty minutes left of lunch. I felt them follow us out of the lunch room so I quickly grabbed Wills hands and pulled him

He grabbed my hand and wiped the tears away. "Of course." I offered a small smile and stood up. We walked right past the others again. There was still at least twenty minutes of lunch left. I felt them following us and I pulled Will into a shadow.

I undoubtedly wanted them to know where our dorm is. They'll just walk in and act like they own the place. We flopped down on the bed as we landed. I snuggled into his chest and I began to retell the story.

"I knew that her death wasn't his fault but I blamed him for it. I used tried not to love him but it was so hard. I then noticed that he only had feelings for Annabeth. They were both oblivious to the fact that they liked each other and they tried to tell me that my father's Hades. I was scared, My sister was dead, I found out I was gay, the guy I liked-liked a girl who obviously liked him back but was too ignorant to admit it." I let out a small chuckle. "I was the son of Hades. I was always an outcast, I never knew why but I knew there was a reason. I was gay and the son of Hades. I was not meant to be happy. I was even more depressed when Percy and Annabeth kissed. It felt like they completely forgot about me.

They lived their lives as a cute happy couple." I had another humorless chuckle. By this point, I was ranting. Will still holding me and watching me. "Man, I don't think Annabeth even remembered who - or cared where I was for that matter - I was until she needed me to help find her precious boyfriend.
I was as far away from Camp as I wanted to be, I was in New Rome. My father told me to go to New Rome for my sister and form an alliance between the two camps for peace. Hazel already had one stripe on her, which also meant that I have been going between camps for almost a year. I passed as a roman, I knew Latin, I have a roman sister and no one had any questions. I was the ambassador and aquaintences with the Predator. But then Percy came to that camp as well. I can be halfway across the world and he'll still find me. I then -after the Giant war- I told him I liked him. I was over it at that time though but I liked him. Annabeth then thought that it made us friends. I mean after years of dropping him signs she didn't care or notice. You know who got me over it?"

I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "Who?"

"You," I said softly. "You and your stubbornness. You refused to let me leave. It was the first time I felt wanted. Everyone else would rather be in hell than be with me. They would run away, you- you treated me like an equal. The first to make me feel like I belong." I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me softly. It soon turned heated. I pulled away. I heard walking outside the door. 

I'm sure Percy nor Annabeth felt like that they hated me but that was how I felt. Sometimes my mind gets the best of me. I did have King Minos influencing me for a while. Feeding me lies and making me angry. I'm trying to change my feelings but it was what I felt for so long, it's hard. Although the rest of the camp did hate me, whispers went everywhere I walked. Laughter was silenced as I walked past, it was like in the movies when someone does something bad and they walk through their school followed by whispers. 

It felt horrible, my feeling pent up against everyone, I had a wall to block everything out. Sometimes my feelings would get so pent up that when they exploded everything around me died. Plants withered, water dried up... anyway moving on. 

"Time for class." I spoke trying to get up.

"Come on, can't we lay here for a little longer?" he pulled me back down. 

"A few minutes never hurt anyone." We snuggled for five more minutes until I pushed him off the bed. He stood up and pouted. "What was that for?"

"Making me waste class time." I smiled. "Now let's go." He tried to flop back on to the bed but he fell off the edge. I laughed harder this time as he fell face first. I grabbed his hand while he was still on the floor and pulled us into another shadow. 

When we made it to my classroom I laughed as he fell again. "I hate you Nico."

"Haha you too." I kept laughing until I heard a cough. Percy and Annabeth were in the middle of teaching. 

I quickly frowned. "What are you two doing up there?"

"Teaching class." Percy responded.

"Why?"

"Because you were late."

"I tried telling them that you'll be here soon but they didn't listen," Potdealer said. I nodded at him, wow he defended me?

"You know what Potter, no more detention needed to be severed." 

He smiled. I looked back and Annabeth and Percy and glared at them. "Get out," I said.

"Why?" 

"This is my class. Not yours. I'm to teach this class. This is my quest, not yours. Leave. Better yet Why don't you go back to camp." I seethed. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. 

Will whispered in my ear "Calm down, I'm sure tthey were trying to help."

"I never asked for their help. This was her idea for sure."  I whispered quietly. Damn, my anger really is spilling out on her. I said I was trying, I never said it was working.

"Maybe it was, but still please calm down." 

I nodded. "Sorry." they looked horrified, I wondered why. Turns out I was floating by the shadows. "Please sit in the back. If you interrupt I will send you to my father. This time I'll let you rot in his prison cells." they nodded stiffly and sat down. 

I continued my class. We grabbed the weapons as Annabeth, Percy, Jason, and Leo conversed. I assisted Rachel with her technique. The entire class was quite lively, it seems they enjoyed this training.

Soon enough it was time for dinner. 

Sorry, y'all I don't see Annabeth and Nico as friends. I find it strange. Like really I mean really? Percy and Annabeth get all the credit for the war winnings when like really Nico practically trash talked his dad into participating in the war.

 Like really I mean really? Percy and Annabeth get all the credit for the war winnings when like really Nico practically trash talked his dad into participating in the war