Chapter 34

A/N: If you are below 18 or an adult who doesn't care for explicit description of physical intimacy, please skip this chapter. Thank you!

Kit's POV

I tried to speak but my heart had climbed to my throat, blocking my larynx.

I could not hide my nervousness and I was sure that Ming could feel the electricity in the air. It was too tangible not to notice .

He bent to pick up the clothes that had slipped from my grasp and that had fallen to the floor.

In doing so, his towel got undone and when he straightened up, Holy Jesus, God Above, Buddha Prince of Heaven, there he stood in full manly glory.

Instinctively, my hands went to cover my face, but with my fingers splayed open so I could still see through the spaces.

He smiled and let the clothes he was holding slip slowly from his grasp and fall back to the floor.

With one small step from Ming, we were chest to chest.

Then he removed my hands from my face, tilting my face to make my lips receive his kiss.

It was a wet warm kiss, gentle at first which suddenly turned hard and hungry and passionate.

With one swift move, I was carried bridal style and gently placed on the bed.

He continued to kiss me while unbuttoning my shirt. I helped him take it off as he started kissing me on the side of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

I tried not to moan as he sucked the skin on the side of my neck. If Lia, my secretary, noticed a red mark there on Monday, she would most certainly offer me her concealer stick again.

I couldn't help letting out a soft moan as he trailed kisses down my bare chest. My breaths came in ragged, laborious sounds.

I felt him unbuckling my belt and then unzipping my pants. I helped him to push them down my legs and kicked them away from my feet.

"Aaahhh... Ming!" He grasped my hardened member through the fabric of my briefs.

Impatiently, I took them off and gasped loudly when his mouth enclosed my stiffness.

I knew I was going to climax any second.

"Ming... Ming... Ming..."  with every up and down movement of his mouth I was softly but passionately calling out his name.

"Ming... Ming... Ming... AAAAAAHHHHHH...... ! ! !" The whole room seemed to be turning like a top as I released my juices into his mouth.

"You taste very sweet," he whispered in my ear before leaving the bed and walking over to his satchel.

I didn't see what he had taken from his satchel but when he returned to the bed he shifted my position and I found myself face down on my pillow.

"Ming..." I felt him trailing kisses down my back, making me shiver all over again.

Then he shifted me back to my original position, facing him.

He spread my legs, as he inched closer to me in a kneeling position.

He lifted my legs, my knees bent as he made my feet rest on his shoulders. When I saw him uncapping the tube he was holding, I cried out, "Ming! Do you carry that around with you everywhere???"

He gave my forehead a painful flick.

"This is the first time I have ever carried this with me. I bought it just before coming here."

"You were that confident??? You had planned this all along???"

He gave me another painful flick.

"If you had not pushed me into the pool, this would never have happened. I had brought this tube only with the hope that I just might get a chance. You were the one who handed it to me on a silver platter."

I was about to say something again, but he effectively silenced me with a kiss.

Once more he trailed kisses down my chest, and then I felt him encircling my entrance with the lubricant.

I gasped in pain when he slowly pushed one lubricated finger inside me. He moved his finger around inside trying to widen me there.

And then, he removed his finger to apply more lubricant on to his other finger.

"Ming! No! Aaahhh..." The pain was so sharp. He had inserted two lubricated fingers inside me.

Without removing his fingers, he bent down to dip his tongue into the indentation of my navel giving me pleasure, distracting me from my pain.

Then I felt him trying to widen me again, moving his fingers around, pushing them in more deeply.

"Aaahhh..." he hit a spot that gave me unbelievable pleasure.

"Again, Ming, again..."

He removed his fingers, applying lubricant on his stiffened manhood.

"Uhh... uhh..." I was feeling pain again as he inserted his hardened member inside me.

But when he hit that spot again and again as he pumped me in and out, in and out, in and out...

I forgot all about the pain. My own member stiffened up again and I pleasured myself there as he kept on pumping me. The double pleasure made my excitement reach unknown heights.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH......... KITTTTTT ! ! !"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH......... MIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG ! ! !"

I couldn't tell whose voice was louder, his or mine.