Chapter 15

Ming's POV

"Ooops, sorry about that," I said when I realized that I had just been dusting Kit off willy nilly after he quickly moved away.

"I behaved badly towards you last night, I'm sorry," said Kit.

"I guess I deserved that for not showing up to escort you, and escorting someone else who happened to be in the same event as you," I replied, "I'm sorry for doing that to you."

As Kit and I were talking, we did not notice right away that my dad was walking out of the room while placing a call to Kit's father.

"Would you like me to lend you a change of clothes?" I offered Kit, seeing as how I had not been able to completely clean up the mess on his shirt and pants.

"I might end up looking like a clown," he said with a smile, "your clothes will surely be several sizes bigger than mine."

"At least they will be clean," I said.

"Very well then," he said, starting to take off his shirt.

I mean, I'm used to seeing people in varying stages of nakedness but I stood there transfixed as he undulated his upper body in order to pull his shirt off his head.

"Were you not going to fetch my change of clothes?" asked Kit, his eyes widening when he realized that I was still standing in front of him.

"Oh yeah, yeah," I stammered as I quickly ran out of the room.

I bumped into my dad as he was walking back in the direction of his office.

"Kit is shirtless," was the first thing that came out of my mouth instead of apologizing to my dad for bumping into him.

My dad just stood and stared at me, trying to figure out what was happening.

"I mean ... I mean, I'm going upstairs to get him a change of clothes because he is shirtless ... I mean, I offered him a change of clothes so he took off his shirt and I ... and I ... "

"Go ahead, son," he interrupted me, still unable to figure out what was going on.

I went upstairs to a room that had been designated for me for whenever I came to visit and stayed overnight or for as long as I wanted to stay.

I had kept some clothes in there some of which could be closer to Kit's size than the ones I had on right now.

I rummaged through my drawers and found a beige T-shirt that hugged my torso too tightly, so I could just give that away. Next I looked for some pants that might be close to his size.

I found a pair of denims that I had thought of discarding because they were what some friends of mine had described as "sinfully tight".

I grabbed both shirt and denims and was about to leave the room when I turned back to my drawers wondering if he needed a change of briefs.

"No, the cream from the banana walnut cake had not been moist enough to penetrate his underwear," I told myself as I headed back downstairs, Kit's change of clothes hanging across my shoulder.

I should have knocked first before barging back into my father's office.

Kit was in my father's arms again, shirtless and all.