Chapter 19

FAST FORWARD TO PRESENT DAY

Third Person POV

Ming regretted not knocking on the door before barging into his father's office with Kit's change of clothes because there was his father hugging a shirtless Kit, caressing his back up and down.

"Dad?!? Dad?!?" Ming tried not to entertain perverted thoughts of his dad.

His father quickly let go of a startled Kit.

Kit himself had been wondering why Mr. Daichapanya kept on hugging him like he was a long lost son.

"I... I was trying to make up for your bad behavior eariler, Ming," said Mr. Daichapanya, "you shouldn't have smashed the cake on Kit's face."

"I'm sorry, Dad, I'm trying to make up for it already," said Ming, handing over the change of clothes to Kit.

Kit took it and asked if there was some place he could change his clothes.

"Follow me," said Ming, leading Kit to his upstairs room.

"This is my room for whenever I come to visit my parents," said Ming, opening the door and letting Kit in and then stepping inside as well.

Kit stared at him, waiting for him to leave so he could remove the rest of his clothes.

"What?" asked Ming, and then "oh, yeah, sorry, I'll wait for you outside the room."

While waiting for Kit to change into the clothes that he gave him, Ming tried to gather his thoughts.

Was there really nothing going on between Kit and his father? Had Kit just made up the excuse about the interview with his father? Were they secret lovers?

Ming shook his crazy thoughts. That was totally impossible.

Ming got startled when Kit opened the door. He appraised Kit up and down.

"You look very good in my clothes!" Ming exclaimed, "I was right about the choices that I took from my drawers. They're just the right size for you."

"Thank you," said Kit, "I will return them to you as soon as I get them washed."

"No, no, no," said Ming, "there's no need to return them. I won't be using them anymore. They have become too tight for me. I guess I gained some weight since the last time I wore them."

"Maybe you shouldn't be eating too many banana walnut cakes," Kit chuckled.

"How did you know that it was banana wal...... oh, you tasted some of it. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done what I did," said Ming.

"Have you met my father before?" Ming couldn't help himself from asking, "you seem awfully close to each other."

"No, this is my first time to meet him," Kit said.

Ming gave him a doubtful look but did not say anything further.

Kit was about to enter Ming's father's office once more but Ming grabbed his wrist,

"Let's go inside my dad's store and grab a shopping bag for the clothes that you changed out of," said Ming.

When they entered the store, it was bustling with customers, mostly students.

"Hi, Ming!" called out a female student. She had a very lovely face and long flowing dark hair.

"Oh, hi, Sharon! Good to see you! You can tell the cashier that I said to give you a discount on whatever you're shopping."

"Hey, thanks, Ming! Give me a call whenever you can! You have my number!"

Kit did not realize that he was pouting as he watched Ming grab a shopping bag with the store's logo and handed it to him.