Chapter 6

Ming's POV

Kit was getting bolder and bolder by the minute. If I had not stopped him from fixing himself a third drink he probably would have been in a worse state.

He was trying to pull out my shirt from the waistband of my jeans and was failing because my shirt was too tightly tucked in.

I pulled it away from my waistband and as soon as I did that I felt his hand making its way slowly under my shirt and moving up and down my back, caressing it and then pulling me down towards him.

He tried to use his other hand to pull my neck down so that he could give me a kiss but I turned my head so that his lips landed on my cheek instead.

His lips were warm and moist and I was tempted to meet his lips with mine but I had this personal rule with my clients of no mouth to mouth contact. He could kiss me anywhere else except on my mouth.

I felt him trying to shift his position, trying to make me lie underneath him. I complied and soon he was on top of me, his hand moving inside my shirt going up to my chest.

He was moving his hand all around my chest, feeling my skin. The warmth of his palm on my nipple was starting to turn me on.

He lowered his head and kissed the side of my neck.

"Mmm, you smell so good," he whispered as he started nuzzling the area just under my earlobe.

He smelled good himself. The faint musky scent of his cologne was a turn on by itself.

I tried to ignore the way he was rubbing the palm of his hand against one of my nipples in a circular motion. I did not want to get fully turned on because it was against company policy to have penetrative sex with the client.

I felt him trying to unbuckle my belt. Shit, this was the start of the mental battle with myself that I would always go through every time a very attractive client tried their best to seduce me.

I was not going to help him with the belt. It would buy me time as he tried to unbuckle it. Perhaps he just might give up if he had to struggle too long with it.

"Ming, would you please unbuckle my belt?"

Shit, since he couldn't unbuckle mine, he wanted me to unbuckle his instead.

I complied but after it was undone I did not make the move to lower his pants. I felt his chest moving against mine as he used both hands to remove his pants while staying in the same prone position.

As soon as his pants were off I could feel his hard on pressing against my thigh. He started grinding his lower body against me.

"Make love to me, Ming," he whispered, "please make love to me."

I shifted position so that he was under me. I started to unbutton his shirt one by one.

"Ming," Kit was whispering again, "we should have met much earlier than this. We should have met long before your father and mine got entangled in their business war......"

"Stop!" I stood up from the couch breathing heavily. "I did not come here to discuss......"

"I'm sorry, Ming! I'm truly sorry!" Kit cried sitting up, "I didn't mean to bring up the topic about....."

I held out my hand, my index finger jutting out towards his face. "Don't say another word. I'm leaving. You don't have to pay me, since I assume I have not provided you with any service to your liking.'

"No, Ming, no!" Kit was practically crying, "you can't leave me like this! It's not my fault that my father and yours..."

"Shut up, Kit!" I couldn't help raising my voice, "just shut up!"

I grabbed my dinner jacket and opened the door making Jim the bodyguard almost lose his balance because he seemed to have been leaning against the door just before I opened it.

I rushed out the main door leaving a startled butler staring at me as I made my way to the waiting limousine.

"Where's your client?" the limousine driver asked.

"He changed his mind about going out," I replied, "you can take me back to the agency now."