The Catching Up

Jisoo yawned aloud as she goes to pinch her cheeks, making her release a short yelp. She shook her head slightly and then continued brushing her hair softly into a ponytail but groaned aloud as her hair did not cooperate with her. She just released a heavy sigh as she once again brushed up her hair - no longer tying it up.

Once she was done making sure she looked human - Jisoo placed her hairbrush down on her desk as she grabbed her small Bohemian bag, where she placed her wallet and mobile phone in, and then went out of her room and headed towards the dining hall.

The servants along the hall way greeted the eldest Kim who in return just softly smiled at each one of them as she continued her way to the dining hall. As she reached the dining hall, Jisoo widely smiled at the sight of Jennie, Lisa and Tzuyu - laughing while eating their breakfast.

"Good morning unnie!" The three all greet the elder in unison with a huge smile. Jisoo just replies a soft 'morning' while she smiled as she took her sit and began eating her meal as well.

"Yah ~ Jisoo unnie! Did you went out late last night?" Lisa asks as she stopped eating her food for a while as she stared at her older sister who just raised her eyebrow in confusion. "I went to check up on you but you weren't inside your room."

"Ah - well yeah, I actually did went out." Jisoo said as she bit her lip and took a sip of some fresh orange juice before continuing on with her meal.

"Eh?? Where did you went to?? You should have told us! What if something bad happened to you unnie!" Jennie replied as she stopped eating and stared worriedly at Jisoo who just softly smiled back at her.

"I'm sorry - I promise it won't happen again. I just needed some time for myself, that's all." Jisoo replied as she looks down on her plate.

"Unnie - did something bad happened?" Tzuyu asked this time, making Lisa and Jennie look at the elder, their eyebrows raising in confusion as well.

"Unnie ~" Lisa and Jennie taunts their elder who just smiled before giggling and shaking her head slightly.

"No, nothing happened silly. You guys worry too much." Jisoo giggled, although deep down inside she was nervous as to how to evade the question raised by Tzuyu and both Lisa and Jennie's piercing gaze. "Really guys. Trust me."

Tzuyu, Lisa and Jennie stared at each other before shrugging their shoulders and continued finishing their meals - giving up with asking Jisoo of her whereabouts and mishaps last night.

"By the way - where's Rosé?" Jisoo asks she dabs a table napkin over her plump lips as she waited for an answer from anyone.

"One of the housemaids said she went out early wearing her uniform and bringing along with her, her duffel bag." Jennie said as she took a sip of her fresh milk. "She's probably off to practice for another recital again."

"Hmm - I see. I just hope she doesn't overwork herself out." Jisoo said as she sadly smiled at Jennie who frowned with her statement.

"Yeah. I hope so too unnie. Don't worry I'll go check on her later." Jennie replied with a smile.

"Jisoo unnie." Lisa suddenly said with a serious look on her face making the elder look at her nervously - something about the way Lisa stared at Jisoo made her heart thump really fast - faster than it normally should. "Are you off on a date? I mean you seemed a little too dressed for work so I assume that you're headed out with someone today?" Lisa continued as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and smirked.