The Resort

It was a Saturday afternoon, the sun was up and no cloud was in sight. Despite of this, the weather had just the perfect warmth to it for a day out in the sun.

The Kim sisters were on their way with their two cousins and their closest family friends, which included Joy and Tzuyu, to a well-known family resort for their girl's day out. The family resort they were headed to was owned by another family friend of theirs, who was Rosé's childhood best friend as well.

It had been three hours since the car ride begun. And the girls were all feeling giddy as they were going to stay overnight at the resort and would be heading back home by Sunday evening well except for one specific female who was close to passing out from the motion sickness she felt ever since the van started moving.

"Dahyunnie - hang in there okay? We're almost there, dear." Jisoo said as she held Dahyun in her arms tightly. The younger just muttered a few incoherent words, as she really felt dizzy, and snuggled more onto Jisoo's neck as she closed her eyes tightly and bit her quivering lips.

"You think she'll make it?" Lisa asks Tzuyu who just shrugged her shoulders as she looked at the almost passed out female.

"You make her sound like as if she is dying, doll face." Hyuna says with a giggle as she skillfully had applied her lipstick and eyeliner even if the van was moving at a fast speed.

"Well she looks like she is though." Lisa replied as she looked at her back where Jisoo and Dahyun sat.

Meanwhile, Jennie, Rosé and Joy were huddled up together at the back, fast asleep and softly snoring for the past two hours, oblivious to Dahyun's predicament.

"Oh look! We've arrived Dahyunnie ~" Jisoo said with a smile at the younger. As soon as the van had stopped moving and the car doors were opened, the youngest Kim ran as fast she could out of the van and fell on her knees, uttering praises of thanks to the ground, almost as if kissing it.

Hyuna was quick enough to get out and pick her sister up before she could further get attention from the workers and other guests at the resort.

"Stop making a scene, you idiot." Hyuna said with a glare at her sister who pouted after getting smacked on the head by the elder.

"I'm sorry unnie." Dahyun said as pouted and fiddled with her fingers. Hyuna heavily sighed as she patted her younger sister's head softly before letting her off to help the others with their bags as Hyuna gave orders to their family driver about their time of departure on Sunday evening before dismissing the driver.

As soon as everyone got their stuff, they all had entered the lounge area and were warmly greeted by the resort staff.

"Welcome to the Pulchritudinous Family Resort - the prettiest paradise here on earth!" The staff all greeted while making aegyo at the eight of them. A young petite female went up front and bowed as a greeting before smiling at them.

"Hello, I am Lee Ji Eun, the manager of this resort. We are all pleased to have all of you here this afternoon. May you all enjoy your stay. Please follow me as I show you your respective rooms." The young woman said, her beautiful smile never faltering as she gracefully and softly spoke to them.

The eight followed the young female, each carrying out their backpacks that held all their necessities for their overnight stay at the resort, silently. On their way outside towards the villa they had reserved for themselves, a loud squeal caught their attention making them stop from their tracks to look at where the sound came from except for the manager who was rubbing her temples while releasing a deep sigh as another squeal was heard from afar.

"Who the fu - " Lisa said as she crossed her arms and squinted her eyes on the approaching figure who was the source of the loud squealing.

The rest were squinting their eyes at the approaching figure too, as they tried to guess who it was that was making such a ruckus.

"Omo!" Rosé said as she covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes went wide as she seemed to have figured who it was. "Nayeon?" She said as she squealed aloud too, before meeting the approaching figure halfway.

"Rosé bear! Omo! Omo! You're finally here! It's so nice to finally see you again! It's been ages!" Nayeon said as she and Rosé share a tight hug while giggling.

"Yeonnie ~ you're overreacting again! We saw each other yesterday at school!" Rosé said as she pinched Nayeon's cheeks hard, making it turn pinkish in color.

"Oh hush - Either way I still missed you! Didn't you missed me though? I mean my face is quite a sight. I'm sure you missed seeing this beautiful face." Nayeon said as she flipped her hair and placed her hands on her waist while winking at Rosé who just rolled her eyes at her statement.

"Ugh - you never change Yeonnie. But either way I still love you." Rosé says as she placed Nayeon in a headlock who just begged her to not mess up her hair. A few seconds later, Rosé releases Nayeon before dragging her to where her family was at.

Nayeon goes to kiss everyone else on the cheek as a sign of greeting before returning to Rosé's hand and interlocking their hands together.

"I'll take it from here Ji Eun unnie. Thanks for your hard work." Nayeon said while smiling at Ji Eun who gave a small bow and handing out the keys to Nayeon before returning back to her station. "So, you ladies all set to go? Come. Your villa is right over there." She explained as she led them towards their villa, while holding hands and gleefully skipping with Rosé while the rest took a slow pace as they grew fond of the scenery before them.

"Hey Yeonnie, is everything all set for the 'you-know-what'?" Rosé softly asked Nayeon as they were ahead the rest.

"Since when did I disappoint anyone Rosé bear? Of course everything is all set. All we have to do now is wait for the plan to officially commence." Nayeon said with a smirk before she and Rosé both started giggling.