The Cruise

The night was young as the sun had just set - the sky covered with millions of twinkling stars and the moon shone in all its beauty and form - decorating the entire night sky as if it was a bedazzled blanket that covered the entire planet.

Jisoo hummed a random song as she comfortably sat inside the black limousine, her eyes darting outward the window, observing the different buildings they have been passing by for the past hour - she did not know where they were headed to. All she knew was that this was one of Taehyung's night escapades and she had no idea what he has in store for her.

She tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear as she bit her lip and admired the dress that Taehyung had sent her for their second date as promised and agreed upon. She smiled as she touched her sleeve that had small flower patterns embroidered on it. She liked the dress - very much.

The car halts and soon enough the chauffeur had opened the car door and had assisted her out of the vehicle. One of Taehyung's assistant gave her a small bow to which she replied with a soft smile before they walked further towards the docking area. Apparently Taehyung had planned a cruise with her -

The assistant had helped Jisoo out with walking as she had trouble with the dress and heel she wore, making sure she goes unharmed as they neared the docking site where a huge yacht awaited her.

Jisoo looks at it in awe as it has been a while since she last rode in one. The assistant smiles at her before giving a small bow once more as she had successfully let Jisoo stepped on the yacht where another assistant assisted and guided her towards where Taehyung was at.

They walked further into the yacht - particularly the backside where Taehyung stood by the railings, holding a bouquet of white flowers. He beckons the assistant to leave - which the assistant immediately does - leaving just the two of them there. Three seconds later, the yacht starts sailing off to sea on a very starry night.

Taehyung gives off a huge warm smile as he neared the astonished young woman as he handed her the bouquet and held his hand out for her which she takes - Taehyung took this opportunity to land a soft kiss on the back of Jisoo's hand making the young girl blush as Taehyung smirked at her before chuckling.

"Glad you could make it."

"Well you made it impossible for me to decline as you had sent me such a beautiful dress plus a freaking limousine to fetch me."

"You know me - I got to make sure you don't stood me up for our date."

"Oh hush boy."

Jisoo said as she playfully punched Taehyung's left shoulder with her free hand as she used the other to hold the bouquet.

Taehyung motioned them to sit at a table that was situated at the side which had a candlelit dinner on it. He assisted Jisoo with her seat before he went to sit at his. He then motioned his hand and soon enough classical violin started playing from afar.

"I could invite them to come closer but I don't want them hearing us out." Taehyung says as he softly whispered earning him a stifled laugh from the female who rolled her eyes at him.

"It's not like we're talking something lethal Tae." Jisoo said as she started digging in her meal.

"Well I don't want them to cringe at hearing my pick up lines I have in store for you, so." Taehyung said as he nonchalantly grabbed his glass and took a sip of wine while smirking at Jisoo who choked on her food and was hurriedly chugging down her own wine. "Chill babe, I haven't even started and yet here you are choking already for my words. I can't wait to see you choking on my di -"