The Confrontation

"Alright ladies ~ you all good to go?" Jisoo asks as she stands up after she successfully had applied her make up by herself. She looks around and sighs as she watches her younger sisters being stressed out. Lisa was looking for the lost pair of her black high-heeled boots. While Rosé tries to comb her hair but has trouble doing it as she couldn't untangle the lower portion of her long wavy hair that got tangled in the process of her attempt to tie it in a bun earlier. And lastly Jennie who was having troubles in zipping up her outfit.

Jisoo rubs her temples as she helps out each of her sisters. She first helped Lisa out who had failed to notice that the other pair was beneath the bed as it was covered up by the bedsheet. She struts her way and kneels down as she grabs the lost pair and tosses it to Lisa who expertly grabbed it with one hand.

"Omo! Thanks a lot unnie!" Lisa says as she goes to wear her shoes.

Jisoo then approaches Rosé and helps her untangle some parts of her hair before grabbing the comb and brushing it off to perfection with ease.

"Woah! You are such an angel unnie!" Rosé says as she clasped her hands before standing up and giving Jisoo a kiss on her cheek. Jisoo just pats her head before helping Jennie out with her dress.

"Need some help?" Jisoo asks as Jennie gives out a heavy sigh as she grew annoyed by the fact that her dress wouldn't cooperate with her.

"Yes please." Jennie manages to say as Jisoo goes to zip her dress up with ease as Jennie takes a deep breath in.

"There you go." Jisoo says as she leaves a pat on Jennie's back.

"Ugh! Finally! You're a life saver unnie!" Jennie says as she hugs Jisoo who gladly hugged her back too.

"Alright then. Let's all head out now. They've been waiting for some time now." Jisoo says as she goes ahead of her sisters towards the door. Once she reaches it, she turns to face her younger siblings and said "Remember ladies. Behave." She said with full authority. Her three sisters gulped nervously as they knew what their older sister meant.

***********************************

Today was the day Mr. Kim had invited over the fiancé of each of his daughter for dinner as part of tradition. But basically the girls knew it was to see how they were with their fiancé already by this time.

As much as they hated formalities and fancy conversations, they couldn't say no to their father's invitation. Not like they could ever say no to him. So here they were, all four of them, sitted at their family table each of them across their fiancé.

Everything was fine as every couple had already maintained a pleasant relationship with their partners, well except for a pair - Namjoon and Jennie.

It was very awkward in the table. Especially for Namjoon. He wasn't stupid enough to not notice that something was up and that he had felt uncomfortable with the glares he had received from the four Kims. Moreover he was bothered how Jennie acted so cold to him, ever since she was rushed to the hospital. But his smile never falters as he tries his best to win her over and speak with Mr. Kim who was very fond of talking to him the most - much to the girls' dismay.

Although the two were awkard, Mr. Kim fails to notice this as the rest of the couples occupy his attention. Take for example Seokjin who had kept everyone else laughing at his dad jokes. But everyone knew it wasn't just his jokes that were funny. His laughter too was contagious. Jimin had his fair share of wooing Mr. Kim and the rest with his angelic voice as he sung his own composition entitled 'Serendipity'. Meanwhile Jungkook had shared some of his experiences that intrigued the rest very much.