🥀The Adventurer and His Enthusiast🥀

The sun was setting, and soon enough it was dark if not only for the moon that was accompanied by the endless stars that decorated and illuminated the entire night sky.

Lisa takes a deep breath in as she held the bouquet in her hands tightly as she stood by the shoreline, her uneven breaths brought about the excitement and nervousness building up inside her. It was her big day today. The day where she no longer is a Kim but rather becomes a Jeon. She smiles unknowingly as she thought of that before she felt a nudge on her side.

"Yah! Is our little sister thinking something perverted perhaps for her to smile weirdly like that?" Jennie said as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively as she laughed out loud in a teasing manner.

"Eh? Really? Omo. Our little baby is all grown up already!" Jisoo exclaimed as she placed both of her hands on Lisa's cheeks, squishing them while she pouted.

"Unnie! You'll ruin her make up!" Rosé said as she managed to get Jisoo's hands off Lisa's cheeks before she squints her eyes, checking the younger's makeup. When she was satisfied, she smiles widely at her younger sister before drooping her arm over her shoulder as she motioned Lisa to come up aboard the yacht that awaited them. "Come on ladies! Let's go, we have a wedding to attend to." Rosé excitedly exclaimed as she giggled. The four then went aboard the yacht that will take them to the private island where the wedding ceremony was to take place.

"You okay there?" Jisoo had asked the younger as she noticed how frequent she was fidgeting in her seat as their ride toward the island begun. "Got the wedding jitters?"

"Well, just a tad bit unnie." Lisa laughs a bit as she bit her lip and side.

"What happened to our little daredevil eh?" Jennie said with a grin as she sat beside Lisa, poking slightly her right cheek as she sat at her right side, while Jisoo was on Lisa's left side.

Lisa just rolled her eyes as she smirks at Jennie before flicking her forehead, resulting a release of a short squeal of pain from the elder as Rosé and Jisoo laughed at them.

"You got nothing to worry about Lisa. Today, or rather tonight, all you have to do is enjoy and feel this magical moment of getting married to your fated one." Rosé giggled as she made a short twirl in front of her other sisters, her hair slowly flowing freely in the breeze.

Lisa just heaved a deep sigh as she smiled, to which her three older sisters returned with a sheepish grin before they all engulfed her in an embrace.

The ride to the island was short, about fifteen minutes, more or less as the yacht's speed was average. Soon enough the yacht reaches the port that was decorated with a series of lights on each of its post that seemed to droop from one post to another as well. At the foot of the posts, white roses were beautifully arranged around it. Lisa could no longer contained the excitement and happiness she felt inside as she was assisted off the yacht towards the small car that awaited for her and her sisters.

They rode on the car for about five minutes or less as they drove further into the island where the forest was. They ventured further and reached a site where there was a huge meadow that was surrounded by tall humungous trees and large bushes. They took turns as they stepped out of the vehicle only to be engulfed in an embrace by their family and close friends. Lisa started to get teary but she just laughed it off as she returned the hugs she had been receiving from her loved ones. Soon enough, a wedding coordinator approached then and guided them as the wedding entourage was about to start.

The venue was lit up by lamp posts and series of small light bulbs that drooped from the lamp posts from the left side to the lamp posts on the right side. The chairs were neatly arranged and were decorated with ferns, white roses and asters on each of its legs. The aisle was red, although white petals were scattered all over it.