Episode-17.1

Hello, everyone, how are you all?

Doing good?

As said new part of Splitsvilla is here. Hope you are gonna enjoy it.

I am highly disappointed with the response of last part. So, please do vote on this part. Do tell me how is it and next part only after 350+ votes.

Everyone were having fun when they heard the sound of scroll. They ran to get it.

Parth took the scroll and start reading,

"Good morning, Splitsvillains, congratulation to all of you as you have reached almost at the end of this season of Splitsvilla. But to reach the final level you have to cross some more levels.
Get ready and meet Nikhil and Sunny. Some show is still left."

Everyone started getting tensed thinking what's gonna happen. But keeping all the thoughts aside they went to get ready and then they left for the location.

At the location they found Nikhil and Sunny waiting for them.

Nikhil: Welcome to your elimination task, Splitsvillains.

Sunny: A good news is ideal matches won't perform today. They are safe for today.

PaNi, AarMan & PriYaz: Woooooo

Nikhil: That means today 4 couples will perform and 2 of them will go home from here only.

Sunny: Sana, Akshata, Shruti and Naina choose your partner.

Shruti chose Rohan, Naina chose Baseer, Akshata chose Siddharth and Sana chose Varun.

Nikhil: It's clear which four couple will perform today. Karan, no one chose you that means your journey ends here only.

Karan: Okay..

Sunny: It's good to have you in Splitsvilla.

Then Karan left from there after meeting everyone.

Nikhil: Now time for the task.

Sunny: Today we will have a head on challenge.

Nikhil: That means at a time two couples will perform at the same time and the one who complete the task first will be safe and another pair have to leave is today.

Sunny: Which two couples will go together will be decided by our ideal matches.

Nikhil: So, ideal matches please decide which couple will perform against whom.

They discussed a little and then Anshuman told,

"Baseer-Naina will go against Shruti-Rohan and Sana-Varun will go against Siddharth-Akshata"

Nikhil: What a planning!!! Now it feels like real game has begun.

Everyone laughed at his comment but their was a seriousness as well in the atmosphere.

Nikhil: Today's task is a little bit physical. It will have three rounds. So, it is clear that to win the game one has to get two points.

Sunny: First the boys will go against each other then the girls and at the last round again the boys will go against each other.

Nikhil: You can see there is a marked area. The task will held in that area. A heart will be given to you all and you have to protect the heart from your opponent. You also have to throw your opponent out of the area.

Sunny: As soon as you throw your partner out of the area or your heart is destroyed, that round will end. Then the girls will go and same thing will happen and that will repeat with the boys again.

Nikhil: Go and get ready for your elimination task.

All the couples went and got ready for the task.

First Baseer-Naina and Rohan-Shruti went to perform the task. After a a lot of struggle Baseer-Naina won the task which made Rohan-Shruti left the villa.

Then Sana-Varun and Sid-Akshta went against each other. Sana-Varun won the first two rounds that made Sid-Akshta out.

Now five couples were left. PaNi, AarMan, PriYaz, Baseer-Naina and Sana-Varun.

Nikhil: Congratulation to all of you. You have made it to the quarter finals.

Sunny: Go and take rest. Will see you in your quarter finale task.

Everyone left for the villa. In the villa everyone were tensed for the upcoming tasks.

Now it will be fun to watch friends performing against each other and let's see how will their friendship goes.

Precap: Quarter finale task......

Feel free to share your views.

Bye

Stay safe

06.04.2020