Junior's Flashback

I'm laying in my bed. Kristina, one of my maids had taken care of my busted lip. She had always take care of me ever since I was a baby. My mom never took care of me only when she wasn't busy flying to her fashion shows and my dad has always been busy. He's always coming home late. He has his own company of used cars. Kristina has always been there for me the most. She treats me like the son she never had.

Kristina comes and knocks on the door.

"Junior, sweetheart, you don't need anything?"

"No, I'm good, thanks Kristina."

"Ok, goodnight sweetheart."

"Night Kristina."

She turns off the lights and she closes the door behind her. I just stayed lying in bed and I just couldn't stop thinking about Steph. Is she alright? That's all that kept running through my mind. I know I let my anger and jealousy get the best of me but she just drives me crazy. I love her so much! But I don't know if she feels the same way about me. Now, I can't go near her because of the stupid thing I did. I just want Steph to be happy that's all. I hope she's happy with that Derek guy. I blame myself for not telling her how I feel in the first place. I hadn't felt this way since Michelle left me. I loved her but not as much as I love Steph.

Flashback*

"Hey, I'm Michelle. Nice to meet you."

"Hey, I'm Junior."

I met her when I was working out in the gym. She was 21 and I was 15. Yeah, younger guys love to date older women. I would always see her working out, but back then, I would get shy and I wouldn't go up to ladies. But she came up to me instead.

She flirted with me a little and we exchanged numbers. I didn't care about our age difference. She didn't care also. She was a model at one of the agencies in town. No wonder, she looked so hot!

I dated her for 5 months. Then, one day I decided to go to her place. Then, I entered and I saw her kissing some other guy in her couch. She saw me and quickly got up from the couch.

"Who's this guy baby?" the guy said.

I asked her "What's going on?"

"Um, Junior, I don't know how to tell you this but I'm engaged to my boyfriend."

"What? I thought you liked me?"

"You actually thought I would like a little guy like you, Aw! You did that's so sweet."

What she told me broke my heart. I took one last look at her and she was smiling at me.Then I took off.

I threw the red roses I was going to give her in the trash. I got in my car and I drove off.

I needed sometime to think. I was listening to music full blast. I was so mad at Michelle. What a bitch! She was already engaged to another guy. I loved her alot and for her to do this to me.

I remember that I was crying for her like a dumbass. I made a promise to myself that I would never fall in love again. Ever since then, I decided to be a jerk. But now, I'm in love with Steph and I lost my chance to be with her, all because of my stupid jealousy. I would never love a girl like Steph.

But maybe I was meant to be a jerk.

Once a jerk, always a jerk.

AN: Aw poor Junior! No wonder he became a jerk in the first place. So what did you guys think of the chapter? I would like to thank all of you for reading this wonderful story. I try my best writing it for you guys. Leave me a comment telling me what you think you guys. Love you all :) ♥