"The Jerk" At My House

It was Friday. Junior was going to come over to work on our parenting thing. Great!

It was after school. I changed into a white crop top and light blue jean shorts.

I was just chilling before "The Jerk" comes. I told my parents and Michael not to embarrass me. Michael embarasses me the most than my parents.

He finally came over.

His black BMW peered through my driveway. He came walking towards the front door.

He rang the doorbell, I opened the front door and Junior was standing there.

He was wearing a black shirt that says 'Armani Exchange' and dark blue jeans.

"Hey!"

"Hi, come on in." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

He came inside. I introduced him to my parents.

"Mom, Dad, this is Junior."

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs G."

"I'm going to check on dinner."

"So Steph, tells me that you're her partner for parenting class."

"Yeah, We have to take care of our fake baby."

"Ok, but I'm just going to tell you that I don't want to be a grandpa yet."

"Dad!"

"What? It's true. I don't want any grandchildren yet."

Then I grabbed Junior by the arm.

"Ok, we're going to be upstairs in our other living room!" I called out to my parents.

We both went upstairs.

"Sorry about my dad."

"It's okay. I got parents too."

Then Michael comes in the hallway.

"Hey! This must be Junior."

"Hey what's up?"

They shake hands.

"So Steph tells me you play football."

"Yeah."

"I used to play football also. I'm in college now. I still play football."

"What position you used to play?"

"I was a quarterback."

"Me too. I'm quarterback this year."

Michael and Junior got along pretty well.

Then Michael showed Junior a pic of me when I was a baby.

"Oh no!"

Facepalm*

This cant be happening! "The Jerk" and my brother are getting along. Great!

They're both going to torture me for two weeks. Someone kill me please.

"Ok then!" I grabbed Junior by the arm. "Bye Michael!"

I took Junior in our other living room so we can work on our assignment. I didn't want him in my room.

We were in our other living room. We have a big screen TV and two large leather sofas.

"Let's get started shall we? I said, in front of the screen TV. "Junior! Stop watching TV!"

"Ok fine!" He grabs the remote from the glass table and turns off the tv. He turns to look at me.

"Ok then, Let's get started. Um pass me the baby."

"Ok here."

He was handing me the baby. But I couldn't reach it.

I accidentally tripped and I fell on top of him. I was in his lap.

He stared at me. I liked how he was staring at me. His brown eyes staring at me.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet again.

Then he suddenly stopped kissing me.

"I'm sorry Steph."

Is it just me or he actually said sorry to me. The jerk apologizing to me. But then I realized he did say that. You don't know how much I wanted him to kiss me again.

"It's okay. Why are you sorry?"

"Because I didn't mean to kiss you. I'm sorry Steph.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No really, I didn't mean to."

"I don't trust you."

"Really Steph, trust me."

"Ok then. Let's get back to work."

I got off from his lap.

Then we got back to work. We named the baby Josh. Junior called him Joshy. Haha cute.

He told me that he was going to take him home. Because that's what Ms. Desjardin wants us to do.

"Ok, I'm taking off now." He said, while carrying Josh in his arms.

"Ok, you better take care of Josh!"

"It's Joshy!"

"Ok You better take care of Joshy!"

"I will, bye Steph."

"Bye."

I lead him to the front door.

A/N: Aw! They kissed again.

What do you think of the chapter?

Comment and Vote please (:

-Delilah ❤