Time to party Yay! Not!

Another night of getting dragged into a party. Don't get me wrong, It's fun and all. But sometimes, I just want to chill and watch movies on a Friday night.

Oh well, All because of Kim.

I was looking through my closet trying to find something to wear. I finally found the perfect outfit.

I'm going to wear a really nice black dress I got from Forever 21. I straighten my hair. I applied makeup on. not too much just blush, black eyeshadow, cat eye, mascara, and light pink lipstick.

Kim texted me saying that she was ready. I got downstairs. My mom was watching tv in the living room.

''You're going out Steph?''

''Yes mom. Kim made me go to a party tonight.''

''You should go and have fun sweetie.''

''Ok mom, I will. I'm taking off now.''

''Ok sweetie, Have fun and be careful.''

''Ok bye mom.''

I gave her a kiss goodbye on the cheek and headed out the door.

I get in the car and drive off to pick up Kim. I was listening to Wake me up by Avicii.

In fifteen minutes, I picked up Kim. She was wearing this short strapless white dress with white pumps. She must really like Steven.

''Hey Steph! You look good hun.''

''Thanks! you too. You're going to turn heads tonight.''

''No, We're going to turn heads.''

''Let's go pick up Caro and We'll head off to the party.''

When we got to Caro's house, She was waiting for us outside. Someone wants to get their party on. She was wearing a black and blue dress with black ankle boots.

''You look good bestie! I love your dress!'' Kim exclaimed.

''Me too. I love it!'' I replied.

''Thanks!''

''Um Kim, Do you know where the party is at?'' I asked.

''Steven told me that he lives close by to the school.''

''But do you know the address?''

''He didn't tell me.''

''What the hell Kim! They invite you to a party and they don't give you the address. How are we suppose to find out where the party is at? Sometimes you can be such a blonde.''

''You should tell him, not me.''

''Sorry Kim for yelling at you. Let's just hope we'll find the party.''

We drove to the houses next to the school, We had a hard time finding where the party was at.

Then we heard loud music playing in the background, we followed the music. We finally found the party.

There was a bunch of cars everywhere outside the house. It was a big house with a pool and everything.

We parked next to the house. We went inside. We saw a bunch of people from our school and random people that we don't even know.

We made our way to the kitchen. We got our drinks. We walked to the living room and started dancing and having fun. We were also checking out the guys that were there.

They were cute. All the guys were checking us out. They couldn't keep their eyes off us.

Then we saw Desiree and the rest of the barbie wannabees. They were jealous that all the guys were checking us out.