The Barbie Wannabees

We were walking in the halls of Alexander High School. It's just a typical high school full of cheerleaders who think that they're better than everyone and jocks who think they can get any girl. It just annoys me. But it's high school.

The popular girls noticed us walking by and started laughing at us. But, we didn't care.

Fuck those barbie wannabees. That's how I like to call them. They're four of them. The leader of the barbie wannabees are Desiree, The second clone of her is Jazmine, and the other two are Chloe and Roxie.

Let me tell you something about them, Desiree has long blonde hair and hazel eyes. Jazmine has long black hair and blue eyes. Chloe has long brown hair with hazel eyes. Roxie has medium-length brown hair with blue eyes.

Desiree and Jazmine are the leaders while Chloe and Roxie are their followers.

We had finally got to Algebra with Mr. Cooper. He's one of the toughest teachers in school. Ugh! I hate algebra. It's my worst subject ever. We sat at our desks. But the good thing, there was a substitute teacher today.

Mr. Cooper wasn't there. The substitute teacher was cool. She let us talk and do whatever we want. But she gave us a handout that Mr. Cooper left us for homework. Great!

We had talked all class period.

By the time it was lunch time, We were waiting in line to get our cafeteria food.

Our cafeteria is huge. There's our bulldog sign in front of the cafeteria and our school song written in the bottom of the bulldog sign. Our school colors are blue and gold.

I don't like the cafeteria food, who doesn't right? We had already gotten our trays. They gave chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes today.

We were talking about The Vampire Diaries. I was talking about how hot Stefan is until Junior bumped into me.

"Watch where you going jerk!" I yelled.

"Sorry babe."

He got in line to get his tray of cafeteria food. We sat at our usual table.

"Did you saw the way Junior look at you?" Kim said.

I turned back to see Junior, still in the line getting his lunch tray. I looked back towards Kim.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I mean that he likes you." Kim replied, grinning.

"I'm so sure Kim. He's "The Jerk." I would never go out with him. Never!" I exclaimed.

"Not even if he was the last guy on earth?"

"Not even! I rather marry a monkey."

We all laughed at what I had said. Then we got back to the topic of The Vampire Diaries.

"So what about Damon?" Caro said.

"Hell yeah Girl! Damon is so hot!" Kim exclaimed.

"I know right! He's such a bad boy on the outside. But he's sweet on the inside."

"My type of guy! If only I can find a guy like Damon." I sighed.

When we finished eating, Kim told me that Junior kept looking over here at our table. I turned around and he was with all the jocks at their table behind us.

Then when we got up to throw our trays away, they were eyeballing at us. We ignored them and we threw our trays away in the trash.

We walked outside to go sit at one of the benches outside the cafeteria. You can also eat outside. There are tables outside. But mostly, not a lot of people sit there to eat, only the nerds and the geeks.

I know that sounded harsh. But you know how every high school is. I'm just as an outcast along with my two best friends.

We were still talking about The Vampire Diaries.

Finally, the bell rang to go to our last class which was Home Economics.

"See you guys later! I have biology next. Ew! We always have to dissect some dead animals. Oh well, bye girls!" Kim said to us, while heading off to Biology.

"Bye!"

When we got to Home Economics, We sat at our assigned table. We didn't have regular desks like our other classes do. Because in this class is all about cooking and other shit.

"Hello Class!"

"Hello Ms. Desjardin!"

"We're going to start on..." Then Junior comes in, interrupting her.

"Why are you late again this time Mr. Perez?"

"Oh sorry teach, Mr. Hale kept me late after class."

"Tardiness is not acceptable in my class. No excuses. Take your seat."

He took his seat in the back with one of his football buddies.

I whispered to Caro, "Yeah right. He was busy making out with some girl."

We both giggled.

"As I was saying class, We're going to get started on pairing up. We're going to get started on cooking soon. This is going to be an exciting year. So I'm going to pair you guys up. I need four people in each group. Let's get started, shall we?"

Ms. Desjardin went on about who would be in each group. We were the last ones.

"Stephanie's group, Stephanie and Carolina, your other two people in your group would be Junior Perez and Jazmine Lee."

I wanted to scream. This can't be happening. We got paired up with "The Jerk" and the second clone of the barbie wannabees. I think I just puked in my mouth.

Everyone sat at their assigned groups. Junior and Jazmine came and sat down at out table.

"Now, that everyone is in their assigned groups, I'm each going to assign you all a special meal to bake in class on Monday. On Monday, We will start cooking, sounds good?"

Ms. Desjardin passed out a piece of paper to each group. We get to make cookies, the easiest thing to do.

We can put whatever we want in the cookies. How awesome is that!

It got awkward, because we don't associate with these kinds of people.

"Uh, yeah, we get to make cookies. So you guys are going to have to help us out."

"Well I'm not going to help out. Because I'm afraid that I'm going to break a nail." Jazmine said, while looking at her french manicure.

Junior raised his hand, "I'm just going to eat them."

Caro whispered to me, "Well, isn't he a fattie?"

"Come on you guys! This is a group thing. I don't want to fail."

"Nerd!" Junior yelled out.

Jazmine laughed.

I raised my hand, "Ms. Desjardin! Junior and Jazmine don't want to help out."

"You guys have to work together. This is teamwork. If you guys don't help out, you both are going to fail. Not Stephanie and Carolina. You Junior, I'm going to tell your coach to not let you play on next Friday's game and you Jazmine, I'm going to tell your cheer coach to not let you cheer. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'm"

"That's better."

Ms. Desjardin walked back to her desk.

"Teacher's pet."

"Asshole."

Fifteen minutes later, Home Economics ended.

"Have a good weekend! See you all on Monday!"

A/N: Hi there:) what did you think of the chapter? Tomorrow I'll update :) leave me a comment and vote please :) love ya

-Delilah