Facebook Chat With Derek

(Steph's Pov)

I had a nice long talk with Michael's new girlfriend, Alexa. She's actually nicer than all of Michael's ex-girlfriends.They were all bitches to me. But Alexa wasn't. I like her. I hope Michael stays with her for a long time. I liked having her around. She actually treats me like her little sister. It's cute.

Now, I just can't stop thinking about Junior. I know he did a stupid thing today. Now, my dad and Michael don't want him near me.

What could have drove him to do that stupid thing? Could he? No,he couldn't have? Could he have gotten jealous because of Derek...???

I was just on my laptop until I got a friend request on facebook. I clicked on the friend request thingy and I saw that it was from Derek. His facebook name was Derek Sanders. His facebook picture was him standing next to his motorcycle. God! He looked so cute! I immediately accepted him and he instantly messaged me.

Derek: Hey Steph! Thanks for accepting me!

Steph: Hey Derek! You welcome.

Derek: So what's up?

Steph: Not much just here getting ready to go to bed. Sleepy face* and you?

Derek: Me too. Sleepy face*

Steph: How did you find me on facebook?

Derek: I searched you until I finally found you. I hope I don't sound creepy.

Steph: No, you don't. It sounds cute.

Derek: Thanks Steph! I don't want you thinking I'm a creep or something. Cause I'm not.

Steph: Well, if you were a creep, you would be a cute creepo.

Derek: Aw! Stop it! You're making me blush Steph.

Steph: Guys don't blush. Lol

Derek: They do, with a beautiful girl like you.

Steph: Aw! Now you're making me blush.

Derek: Is it working?

Steph: Stop!

Derek: Haha well gtg Steph. Tomorrow is a big day for me. Football game tomorrow.

Steph: Shit! I totally forgot about the game tomorrow.

Derek: Goodnight and sweet dreams Steph.

Steph: Goodnight Derek.

Derek: See ya tomorrow Steph. Kiss*

Then he automatically logged out. Aw! That's so cute! He left me a kiss. Aw! He's so cute. He made me blush. I felt butterflies in my stomach.