"The Jerk" Is My Partner For Parenting

In Home Economics, Ms. Desjardin told us that we're not going to cook anymore. Because she doesn't want any accidents like what happened to Jazmine.

Well she is a dumbass for not putting on an oven mitt.

She told us that it's time to learn about parenting. She told us that we're going to get paired up into two couples.

Everyone got paired up.

Caro and I were the last ones.

"Carolina Hernandez, you're going to be paired up with Ricky Rantzen and Stephanie Gonzalez, you're going to be paired up with Junior Perez."

What? Not again. I can't believe I'm going to have to work with "The Jerk" again.

It was bad enough that he was in my group for cooking. Now, he's going to be my partner for parenting.

Everyone sat with their partners. Caro sat next to Ricky Rantzen, One of the bad boys in school.

I'm stuck with "The Jerk."

"I'm going to be the cool dad. You're going to do all the dirty work like feeding him and all that."

"What? You're such an asshole. You have to help me out too."

"Isn't that what mothers do?"

I just wanted to slap him.

"You're such an asshole!" I glared at him.

"Thanks." he smiled.

​"Ugh! I can't believe I have to work with you!"

"You're pretty sexy when you get angry." Junior winked at me.

I have to work with this douchebag for two weeks. Someone kill me please. I can't stand him. But I want to get a good grade.

We each got a fake baby. We got a boy.

​Ms. Desjardin told us that for two weeks we all have to learn about parenting.

We have to choose to work at either one of our houses on our assignment.

Great! This can't get any worse. I don't want him in my house. But what can I do right?

A/N: Poor Steph. She got paired up with the jerk.

This is the last update for today.

Comment and Vote please :)

Thank you guys for the comments I really appreciate it :)

Love you all (:

-Delilah ❤