The Parking Fiasco

"Wake up Steph!"

"Aw!" covering, my pillow over my head.

"5 more minutes mom!" I mumbled.

"Come on Steph! get up! you're going to be late hun!"

"Ugh, fine! I can't have 5 minutes please." I groaned. "Oh well, I'm up."

I sat up and I stretched a little.

I finally got up from my bed. I walked over to my large mirror. I looked at myself in my mirror. I saw that I had dark circles under my eyes and my messy bun was messed up.

I say to myself, "Darling, you look hideous today." I laughed at how hideous I looked.

I went to my bathroom. I took a shower. I got dressed into a black crop top with blue jean shorts. To make my outfit complete, I slip on my black wedges. I redo my messy bun again.

I applied makeup on. Nothing much just concealer for my dark circles, slightly black eyeshadow, cat eye, mascara, and my light pink lipstick.

I go downstairs for breakfast. I set my pink Victoria's Secret backpack on the kitchen table.

"Morning everybody!"

"Morning Steph!"

I sat down at our family table. My mom served me pancakes with eggs and bacon. I was pouring myself some orange juice.

"This looks delicious mom, but I don't want to get fat. I'm just gonna have some bread with nutella." I said, getting up from my chair.

"No Steph, I don't want this food go to waste. You're going to sit down and eat."

"Fine." I pouted.

"You don't even look fat sis." Nicholas said.

"Thanks bro."

"Come to think of it, You are getting fat from your cheeks." Michael was putting his cheeks together like a blowfish.

"Shut up Mike!" I threw him a napkin.

"Hey!" He threw it back to me.

"Hey! Stop fighting you too," dad yelled at us, still reading his newspaper.

In fifteen minutes, I finished eating my breakfast.

"You guys better get a move on or you're going to be late for school!"

"I don't have a class until 10." Michael said.

"I meant about Steph and Nicholas".

"Hey Steph can you please give Nicholas a ride? He missed the bus today."

"Sure dad. But I'm going to pick up Kim and Caro as well."

"Ok well, get a move on Steph."

"Ok bye mom! bye dad!"

I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek. Nicholas said goodbye to my parents as well.

I have a pink VW. It's nothing much right. Because I'm not that rich. But at least I have a car. Nicholas sat at the back.

I picked up Kim first because she lives like a few blocks away from me. I was listening to Clarity by Zedd. It's one of my favorite songs.

I finally arrived at her house, I honked a couple of times.

"Goodbye mom! Goodbye dad!" She yelled, while closing her front door behind her.

Then, she came walking towards the car.

Today she was wearing a black and white dress with black heels. Her long, straight red hair in place. As you can see, she's the girliest of the group.

I wear dresses only when I go to parties and stuff, but not to school. The time that she's casual, is when it's cold out. Of course, you're not going to be wearing a dress when it's cold right. But I don't care. I still love her.

"Hey Girlie!"

"Hey Steph!" She gets inside the car.

"Hey Nicholas!"

"Hey Kimbo! I missed the bus today. So Steph is taking me."

"Oh ok. That's cool."

We took off to pick up Caro. Her actual name is Carolina but we call her Caro for short. Caro is my other best friend. She lives the farthest. She lives by the park. We were still listening to Clarity.

Kim and I were singing along to it. We finally got to Caro's house. I honked two times. She said goodbye to her parents.

She was wearing a green tank top and floral print pants with some flats to go with it. She has long brown hair and red dyed tips. She had her hair down.

"Hey Caro!"

"Hey girlies!"

"Hey Nicholas!"

"Hey Caro!"

When we got to school, Yup Alexander High School. Our school holds 5,000 students.

The parking lot is next to the gym. That's our easiest way to get to our first class. When we got to the parking lot, there weren't any left.

"There's a spot right there sis." Nicholas said.

I was going to park there until some asshole parked right where I was going to park.

I honked, "Hey!"

It was a black BMW. Someone got out, I noticed that it was "The Jerk" also known as Junior Perez.

He was wearing a plain black v-neck shirt with his varsity jacket over it and blue jeans with a pair of jordans. He's 5'11. He had his backpack slung over his shoulders.

"You asshole!"I yelled out to him.

"Sorry hun, I was there first."

Then he left walking towards the gym.

"Ugh! That asshole!" I put my face on the wheel. "Now, where am I going to park?''

"Don't worry about it Steph. Right there is another spot." Caro said, trying to calm me down.

I finally found a spot to park my baby in. I parked and we got out of the car.

"I have Jv practice sis and I don't want to be late. See you later sis." Nicholas said to me.

"Ok bye bro." I replied.

Nicholas went running towards the gym.

"I can't stand Junior! He's such an asshole! I hate him!"

"Don't worry about it Steph. You found a spot." Caro said.

"Yeah. But you guys know that I was there first."

"He's always been like that Steph." Kim calmly said.

"Well let's just forget about 'The Jerk' and let's just go to class."

A/N: Hi It's me Delilah.

Steal this story

and I'll CUT you.

Because I worked so hard on this book

and

for someone to ruin it. I won't tolerate it.

This is my very first book here. So don't be rude.

Hope you like my book:)

- Delilah

comment/vote please <3

It would mean alot to me!