Chapter 7 : Christian Grey

Jace's pov

Jace's pov

"No dad you don't need to look into it."

"No I'm handling it." I said rubbing my temples.

"Yes. I talked to Mr. Hall. Wait, what do you mean by I deserved it?"

I see Christian laughing from the corner of my eye.

I mouth a sweet 'fuck off' to Christian.

"You're taking her side now!? Oh come on!"

"Wait, are you laughing? Oh my god dad! I'm hanging up. Bye" I hung up and put the phone in my pocket.

I can't believe him. He says that he likes the girl already. He doesn't even know her!

I didn't tell him about Celine being Christian's sister otherwise I would never hear the end of it.

"Christian I'm gonna fucking rip your balls off if you don't stop laughing." I say to Christian gritting my teeth.

"You should've seen your fucking face" Christian says in between his laughs.

This motherfucker.

I narrow my eyes at him and then smirk remembering what he said today in the morning.

"I think you're forgetting something."

Christian stops laughing and looks at me with a confused look.

"What?"

"Nah. Nothing serious. Just something along the lines ' Woah that chick is fucking hot.' when you saw your dear sister." my smirk grew when I see him turning red with embarrassment.

He groans and puts his hands on his face.

"I didn't know that was Celine okay? I never met her before. I never even saw her photo. I was so mad at mom for leaving dad and remarrying that I didn't even attend her wedding. I never bothered to know or acknowledge her." Christian says in one breath.

Guilt and pain was written all over his face.

Christian has always wanted a sister to protect and take care of. He was very reckless when he came to know about Andrea marrying Stephen Anderson.
Christian and his mother are not really close. After Andrea left his dad, Christian just drifted off. He distanced himself from everyone.

When he came to know that Stephen has a daughter, he was very happy. That was the first time I've seen him smile after a long time. Having a sister was unicorns and rainbows for him.
But he never had the fucking guts to approach her. He didn't go to Andrea's wedding because he didn't want to do anything with Stephen. But Celine, he desperately wanted to meet her.

All these years he's been living in guilt of not going to the wedding and meeting her. He never even tried to contact her or look her up on the internet because he was scared that she didn't want to meet him.