Chapter 2 : My safe haven

" oh my god""OH MY GOD" "OHHHH MYYYYY-""Okay okay

" oh my god"
"OH MY GOD"
"OHHHH MYYYYY-"
"Okay okay. I get it that you like the dress" Simon chuckled.
"Like!? Are you kidding me!!? I love it!"
I still had my jaws dropped to the floor.

Okay so let me brief you about what happened in the past one hour. So basically after my phone call with Simon, I got on the job on contouring my nose (not that I needed to) while Lexi did my hair.
One thing you should know about me, I love doing makeup. I even thought of becoming a makeup artist when I was 12. I love dolling Lexi up and she gladly lets me. Anyway coming back to the story, I did my complete makeup with all the expensive cosmetics I had and Lexi styled my dark black hair in beach waves.

I was wearing my silk bath robes waiting for Simon to bring that dress he said he got for me. I don't doubt Simon's choice of clothes. He gladly accompanies me to shop whenever Lexi bails on me.(which is quite often)

Just then the my room door opens and Simon walks in. He had two big bags in his hand. One of Versace and one of Jimmy Choo.

Forward to the present moment.

My jaws are still dropped.

"This dress is so beautiful Simon omg!" Lexi said still not believing her eyes.
Simon had his smirk plastered on his face clearly proud with his choice.

"When did you even buy this?" I asked picking my jaw from the floor and taking the dress in my hands. It felt like silk slipping from my long fingers. It was an off shoulder red dress with a really really high slit on the side.

"I actually bought it for your birthday. I was gonna give this to you a night before but seeing the situation right now I had to reconsider." Simon said scratching the back of his neck with one hand in his jeans pocket. "So... happy birthday in advance.?" Simon said shyly with arching his eyebrow.

I did not wait even a second before throwing my arms around his neck.
"Thank you so much Si. I don't know what I'll do without you" I said honestly.
Simon chuckled.

"Okay okay now do this dress justice and go put it on" Lexi pushed me towards my closet.

I didn't waste a single second and quickly wore it and put on the heels Simon brought with the dress.

I opened the door of my closet and came out.(wait this came out wrong. I meant I walked out of the closet still straight as a pole)

To say that Simon and Lexi were shocked was the understatement of the year. Their eyes were as wide as Kendall Jenner's thigh gap.

"Holy mother of Victoria's secret" Lexi screamed.
"How many hearts are you breaking tonight girl?" Simon said gulping visibly.
"You guys are such drama queens" I chuckled. I went towards my full length mirror to see if I needed any final touches.

Okay so I was actually looking good. There was just one more thing I needed to add.

I went towards my makeup bag and took out my silver masquerade mask.