Chapter 1 : Even Voldemort could've thought of a better line.

Celine's POV

Celine's POV

"Okay. Celine don't freak out. Please calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out." Lexi put her hands up in the air to calm me down. As if thats gonna help right now.

"HOW IN THE HOLY HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!!?"
My mind was exploding. I could literally stab anyone infront of me till they bled to death. Thats one reason Lexi was standing 10 feet away from me.

No matter how much I love her, she knows better to stay as far away from me as possible when I'm losing my shit.

And right now, I'm losing my shit.

"Jesus Cel! You need to learn to control your anger before I have to bail you out from jail for convicted murder."
Lexi sighs.
Lexi is my best friend since childhood. She is sweet as honey but can hang you upside down from a building's terrace if you irritate her. Yeah that's all you need to do if you have a death wish.

"Lexi" I say clenching my fists and digging my long, perfectly manicured nails into my palms. "There is a fucking map of Uganda cut out of my dress! How the fuck do I calm down!? I have to perform in less than 3 hours!! I should already be ready. I have to do my hair and makeup also!!" I ranted in one breath wearing only a towel draped around my naked body.

I just came out of my shower to get ready for my performance tonight. But the thing is, The black gown that I was supposed to wear tonight, now magically has a big hole in front.

I was freaking out.
To say that I have a twisted life would have been the understatement of the year. I love to sing and write songs. Singing is like oxygen to me. Its my passion. And I'm also fucking good at it. I can actually sing. Like real good. But the thing is.... No one knows about it.

Yeah. You heard me right. No one knows that I can sing. No one except my two best friends - Lexi Summers and Simon Lewis. As a matter of fact, it was Simon who offered to lend me his Masquerade hall. Simon owns a huge luxurious hall. We call it the Masquerade hall cause every night, there is one or the other Masquerade Party going on. These parties are the highlight of LA.

Big producers, Singers, Actors and Directors hosts these Masquerade parties. So as you can already tell, these are very high class parties amd only for VIPs. Simon is obviously invited to every party cause well,

1. He owns the hall in which the party takes place
2. He's a hot blonde guy who every director wants to cast in their film.
Okay maybe not every director. But you get the point.

Anyway, so Simon offered me that I can practice my music,( Yes I play guitar and practice my original songs) late night, after the parties are over. Obviously.

You see, the thing is, I once performed in one of the Masquerade parties, one of my original song ( I was dared to sing and embarrass myself infront of everyone. Courtesy to my best friend) and well... people fucking loved it! Of course I was wearing my Masquerade mask. I'm not that dumb.