Chapter 6 : He's back

As soon as I exit the cafeteria, someone holds my wrists and pulls me in an empty classroom

"Are you out of your freaking mind?" A very angry Lexi askes.

I furrowed my eyesbrows.
Why the hell is she pissed? She should me patting my back after what I pulled at the Cafeteria.

"Patting your back? Simon please tell me she did not just do that stunt on Jace freaking Anderson!"

Oops. I think I said that out loud.

Simon who I just noticed was laughing his ass off.

"That was bloody brilliant" Simon exclaimed which earned him a punch on him arm.

"Ow ow ow. Child abuse right here. Call 911." Lexi glared at Simon and I just rolled my eyes.

"Celine, do you have any idea what you've done?" Lexi asks me in a low voice which made me very uncomfortable.

"Umm... I think I just insulted Jace pretty badly?" It sounded more like a question.

"Oh for fucks sake Celine!!! WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP! Jace Anderson is one of The biggest star in the music industry right now! He has more fan following than Harry Potter and Game of Thrones combined! AND !! Wait for it he is the son of Charles Anderson"

"Lex, you know I don't care about his so called fan follwi- wait, who did you say his father was again?" I asked just grasping what Lexi said. The colour of my face was fading.

"Charles Anderson" Lexi said.

"CHARLES ANDERSON? You mean THE CHARLES ANDERSON? THE BIGGEST MUSIC PRODUCER??"

Lexi just nodded. She eyes softened a bit in sympathy.

"Holy mother of fucking sephora"

"Oh my fucking god"

"Oh my fucking god"

"What the fuck did I just do?"

"Lexi please tell me I did not just pulled that stunt on Charles Anderson's son infront of everyone!" I asked Lexi with wide eyes.

Lexi didn't answer me. She was staring at the floor.

Shit shit shit shit shit. What am I going to do now?

Charles will cut off my head and keep it as a souvenir in his room beside all his Grammys.

I couldn't fuck up my life more.