Prologue : Moon

Simon :  And now, we have before you, the gorgeous, the sensational, the mysterious, the one and only, Moon!!

Simon : And now, we have before you, the gorgeous, the sensational, the mysterious, the one and only, Moon!!

The whole stage filled with dry ice making it impossible to see below the waist. The whole room went silent. The silence was so strong, that people could hear their heart beating fast. They could hear their blood rushing in their veins. The silence in the room was deafening. Everyone held their breath. This was the most awaited moment of the night. Everyone in their masquerade masks, wine glasses in their hands, turned to look towards the noise of heels clattering on the floor. Every heads turned to look at the girl walking towards the stage.

People gasped as they couldn't believe their eyes. This girl couldn't be real. Girls like this are only supposed to be in movies or in some cliquè romantic novels. This girl was something else. She had the perfect Victoria's secret model figure. Her red gown with a jaw dropping high thigh slit showed her slim legs. That slit went all the way to her waist. That slit could take lives. The gown went all the way to her toes. A part of her heels was visible as she walked in perfect grace. The dress hugged her body like a second skin in all the right places.

Her hair was darker than darkness and it was intoxicating. It fell on her shoulders and then reached her waist. Her olive skin contrasted with her scarlet her gown remarkably. Her lips were coated with raspberry red and they were the most kissable lips anyone in the room had ever seen. It took all the strength of the men in the room not to grab her by the waist and kiss the life out of her.

The way she walked, her hair and hips swaying in a rhythm, it looked like Aphrodite herself came on the earth. She seemed so delicate. Like a sand castle you make on the beach. Afraid that it'll crumble down the moment you touch it.

But her eyes... It was her eyes that made her look so dangerous yet so vulnerable. Her eyes, they held mysteries so deep one would sink and drown and die. But that's the thing! Her eyes weren't ocean blue. Her eyes were copper against honey. They were sunlight though a bottle of wiskey. They were the colour of earth after it rains. They were light as a feather yet deep as a valley. They were brown with specks of gold. They were anything but ordinary.