Chapter 5 : Welcome to Harrington High

I looked at myself in the camera of my phone one last time before straightening my posture and entering the cafeteria

The whole cafeteria went silent and everyone turned theirs heads to look at me.

There is a reason why no one ever dares at sit at my seat.

I walked towards the centre of the cafeteria, towards my seat and stood before Jace.

His back was facing me and he was shamelessly flirting with some blonde.

Christian was sitting beside Jace also flirting with a bunch of girls.

I didn't really pay him any attention cause my focus was on a particular dark head.

Jace must've just noticed that something was wrong considering the silence of the cafeteria and everybody's eyes behind his back.

He turned around to face me. He swinged his legs over the bench to sit facing me as if giving me his full attention.

Christian also did the same but I didn't move my eyes from Jace.

There was something in his eyes which felt oddly familiar. For a minute, we both just started at each other's eyes silently.

I was waiting for him to blink, but that asshole was up for a challenge.

After complete 15 seconds, he finally blinked. And to cover his defeat he gave me a once over.

His eyes moved from my head to toe and then back to my face.

I was used to guys checking me out but whenever I caught them in the process, they would usually blush and look the other way.

But this fucker knew that I saw him eye raping me but he still had the nerve to wink at me.

Motherfucker

From the cornor of my eye, I saw Christian doing the same. Funny, I'm damn sure I saw his eyes dilated a bit.

So I was correct. He really doesn't recognise me.

"This is my seat" I crossed my arms and shifted my body weight on my left hip showing off my curves.

Jace arched his eyebrow. Clearly interested in what I have to say.

"So?" He replied casually.

Hah! Exactly the reply I was expecting. Gosh... guys are so predictable.

I mentally smirked and continued with my brilliant plan.

The whole cafeteria which was filled with almost the whole school (yes, our cafeteria is gigantic) was dead silent watching this whole encounter.
Many of them had their phones out and were clicking pictures and filming this.

Perfect.

"So... move your asses to some other bench" I spoke harshly looking at him and Christian.