1: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Well, I'm bored and to be quite honest nothing good ever seems to happen when I'm bored, so I started writing. Don't know if it makes sense, if its any good, but if you like comment and vote.

Chapter 1: Haunted

~

Trees flash by as my feet hit the ground, pulling me farther and farther from the death that follows. A branch cuts into my arm, drawing blood from under my pale skin and a cry from my throat. Horses sound behind me, urging me closer to my destination, farther from the danger, from the closure. Voices shout, giving commands that I don't understand and I come to a dead end. The cliff falls into the ocean below, jagged rocks gleaming dangerously in the moonlight, tempting me to turn back, to face what I know is coming. The voices, the footsteps get closer, so close I can feel the earth vibrate underneath their power. I turn, facing the death that marks their faces, the satisfaction in their eyes.

"You thought you could get away." Their leader spoke, his voice nothing more than a guttural sound that has my stomach churning in fear. The smirk on his face echoes the promise in his eyes as he steps closer, chuckling when I stumble back to the edge of the cliff. "Hmm, are you going to jump little one? What we have planned for you seems like an easier way to go, does it not?"

Not it doesn't, actually, but the fear closes up my throat leaving me speechless as they edge closer and closer until they are but an arms length away. I step back, feeling my heel leave the dirt, nothing but air under it. If I jump, surely it would be an easier death than this, less painful. Do I dare face what they will do to me or end my life quickly in a way that I control?

"You better make up your mind, whore, we're getting impatient here." His gaze never left my face once, and though I didn't dare meet the eyes of the others in the clearing their intent is clear in the air. I inch backwards, feeling as one foot leaves the ground, letting the other slowly follow after, watching the shock on their leader's face as I throw myself from the cliff.

A scream leaves my throat as the waves converge around me, tossing me about like a useless doll, a toy at mother nature's dispense.

~

"Fuck, Lexi, honey wake up!!!" Hands shake me roughly, pulling me from the watery grave that wasn't my own. I force my eyes open staring back into my father's, seeing the fear and confusion in his face. "Are you here, Lex? Can you hear me?" Am I here?

"I, It was so real, oh god it was so real, dad." Tears slip from my eyes as he pulls me into his chest rocking me back and forth like a child. "It felt so real, like I was really drowning." My hands clutch at his shirt, tears soaking it but he never lets go.

"I know hon, I know. It wasn't real, sweetie your safe it was just a dream." But it wasn't just a dream, someone had actually lived through that fear, the pain and that someone had forced their last moment alive into my dreams, and my father knew it as well as I did.

"It wasn't just a dream, dreams don't feel like this, they never feel like this." He just shushes me, murmuring nonsense words into my hair, rocking me back and forth as my step-mother watches on in worry. I hate worrying them, I really do but I can't control the dreams, no matter how much I try.