Part 5. Chapter 1. The Order Of The Phoenix.

We were all currently at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London. Since this was the headquarters of the order of the Phoenix.

Everyone was currently discussing the fact that Harry had just been expelled.

"We have to go and get him" my mom said.

"Yeah he has to appear in court tomorrow" dad2 (Mr. Weasley) said.

"I'll go get him" Mr mad eye said.

"I'll go to" said a few more people.

"Catherine will come with us" mad eye said "we dont want to surprise the boy too much"

I agreed and we decided that we would leave that night.

                           ...

Dragging harry behind I entered the headquarters with everyone else.

When mom2 saw us she closed the door and told harry and me to go upstairs.

Once Hermione saw Harry, she ran upto him and hugged him tight.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" he replied.

"Why are you guys all here, what's all this about" he says getting angrier by the minute.

Hermione, me and Ron explain the order to him but it just ends in him getting angry and yelling at us.

"SO YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN THE  MEETINGS, BIG DEAL! YOU'VE STILL BEEN HERE, HAVEN'T YOU? YOU'VE STILL BEEN TOGETHER! ME, I'VE BEEN STUCK AT THE DURSLEYS' FOR A MONTH! AND I'VE HANDLED MORE THAN YOU THREE'VE EVER MANAGED AND DUMBLEDORE KNOWS IT — WHO SAVED THE SORCERER'S STONE? WHO GOT RID OF RIDDLE? WHO SAVED ALL OF  YOUR SKINS FROM THE DEMENTORS?"  he yelled.

We all flinched at his tone but listen to what he has to say since we knew how frustrated he was.

"Look Harry we dont know exactly what's been going on but I'm sure they'll tell us soon" Hermione said reassuring him.

Harry came and sat down next to me on the bed, I saw how furious he was so I hugged him.

"Everythings gonna be alright harry" I said as I rubbed his back.

"I hope so" he replied

Suddenly we were jerked back when Fred and George appeared out of nowhere, they had been doing that all summer since now they were allowed to use magic out of school.

As Fred and George laugh, my mom comes into the room.

Harry walks to her and hugs her while my mom looks relieved to see him safe.

"I missed you Harry, sorry we kept so many secrets from you" she said kissing his forehead.

"I missed you too aunt Eli" harry replied.

"Catherine will you come with me for a second" I nodded and got up leaving with her.

I was the only one out of the kids who was allowed to sit in during the order meetings, they believed that I was mature enough to understand everything that was happening.

                             ...

As I walked in and sat down next to my parents, they talked about everything from the death eaters to the daily prophets propaganda against Dumbledore and Harry.

"Who's gonna go with harry to the trial" uncle padfoot asked.

Both my parents raised their hands saying they should go but uncle padfoot disagreed.

"That would bring too much suspicion, we need both of you in the jury remember" unlce Moony said.

My parents looked at each other but reluctantly agreed.

"I think Arthur should go with him" mad eye said.

"I agree" Dad replied.

"I want to got with him too" I said.

"Very well then Arthur and Catherine will go with the boy" said uncle padfoot.

My mom kissed my forehead and smiled down at me.

"Go get everyone" she said and I made my way back upstairs.

                              ...

Right now there was chaos at the dinner table Mom2 tried to send everyone  off to bed, but uncle padfoot wanted  to talk about Voldemort first.

Mom2  throws a fit at this and she and  uncle padfoot get into a nasty argument over what Harry (and Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny) are old enough to know.

"But you guys tell Catherine everything and she's our age" harry yelled.

I glared at him as his tone was quite harsh and I didn't expect my bestfriend to be so rude.

 "I don't intend to tell him more than he needs to know [...] But he was the one who saw Voldemort come back" uncle padfoot said.

"He's not a member of the Order of the Phoenix [...] He's only fifteen and —"  Mom2 yells.

"Look Molly, they need to know" my mom said trying to calm her down.

 "I think it's better that Harry gets the facts — not all the facts, Molly, but the general picture — from us, rather than a garbled version from ... others"
Uncle Moony said.

"And if he's not a member then let's make him one" my dad said.

Mom2 sits back down defeated and the adults tell them about everything that had been going own.
I knew everything already so I didn't really pay attention.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when mom2 yelled "That's enough! [...] I want you in bed, now. All of you"

I got up kissed my parents good night and made my way to my room ignoring Harry's pleas.

                           ...

It was the next morning and everyone had been helping around the palace doing small chores.
An elderly house-elf walks into the room where all of us were cleaning.

We could hear It  muttering under its breath: "nasty old blood traitor with her brats messing up my mistress's house, oh, my poor mistress, if she knew, if she knew the scum they've let into her house, what would she say to old Kreacher, oh, the shame of it, Mudbloods and werewolves and traitors and thieves, poor old Kreacher, what can he do ..." 

Hermione tried to be kind to Kreacher (because better treatment for house-elves is Hermione's big cause), but he just kept muttering, "... and there's the Mudblood, standing there bold as brass" 

Hermione whispers, "It doesn't matter [...] he's not in his right mind, he doesn't know what he's —"

But Fred answered "Don't kid yourself, Hermione, he knows exactly what he's sayin"

"Just ignore it" I said to her putting hand on her shoulder.

I went back to the book shelf dusting everything up when George aparated next to me startling me a bit.

"George!" I said laughing.

He laughed at my face and helped me up.

"Clumsy are we Catso"