Chapter 8. Golden Couple

Catherines pov.

A few days later all four of us went back to being normal and Hermione was happy in her first relationship.

Harry came running to me "I think Cedric just gave me a clue" he said.

"What did he say?" I asked him.

"Well he told me to go and take a bath in the prefect bathroom with my egg" Harry said.

"Harry mermaids, the voice must be a mermaid voice, just listen to it under water" I said to him before running away trying to find Cedric.

Once I saw him I ran to him and jumped up straddling him.

"Woah there tiger" he said laughing and hugging me.

I was a little taller than him in this position. "You have Harry a clue, I'm so proud of you" I said.

He laughed and I kissed him all over his face. "I love seeing you this happy" he said laughing.

"Now, put me down" I said laughing.

"No can do" he said carrying me away.

"Cedric, someone will see us" I said.

"Don't worry cat, no one will" he said.

Suddenly a room came appeared out of nowhere he opened it up and pushed me down on the bed, he looked at me asking for permission and I leaned in kissing him.

"Where are we?" I asked panting.

"This is the room of requirements, I found it a while ago" he said.

We were in that room for a while. Just laying down intertwining our hands. My head on his chest.

"I have something for you cat" he handed me a notebook.

"From me, but promise, you'll only read it if you really, really absolutely need to" he said.

"I promise" I said smiling at him.

...

"I figured out the riddle but let me tell you moaning myrtle is a handful" Harry said.

"I mean she convinced me today that Cedric cheated on me with her, the worst part I believed her for a bit" I said laughing.

"But what valuable thing can they be taking from me" Harry said confused.

"Maybe your firebolt" I replied laughing.

I saw Cedric and said goodbye to Harry walking up to him.

"So moaning myrtle told me you had a very eventful night with her" I said

"Oh yeah, she must've told you everything" he said moving forward.

"Every detail" I said.

"You didn't have to ask myrtle, I would've told you myself" he said winking.