Chapter 6. Dating the Golden boy

Catherines pov.

I was sitting alone in the Hogwarts garden reading a book. I would be leaving for the summer with Harry next week. Exams were over now and I had passed with Os on all my exams.

In the peace and quiet I was readimg my book when someone came and put their hands on my eyes.

"I know it's you Cedric" I said laughing.

He pulled his hands away and sat down hugging me some of his friends came and sat down around us.

He introduced me to everyone.
"And guys you all know Catherine, my 'girlfriend'" he said putting emphasis on the girlfriend and kissing my cheek.

I sat there and enjoyed their company. His friends were nice enough and really funny.

"I'll get going now, nice to meet you guys" I said smiling at everyone.

I kissed Cedrics cheek and then left walking towards the library.

...

All the Gryffindors were together in the hall and we were making jokes and playing simple games just to pass the time.

"So Catherines dating the golden boy now, you should've given the Gryffindor boys a chance first though" seamus said and most of the boys cheered in agreement.

I laughed and shook my head.

I looked to my left to see Hermione deep in though "mione you okay?" I asked her.

She looked at me and I knew she had something to tell me.

I dragged her outside "now what's wrong" I asked.

"Rosie I think I have a crush on Ron" she said.

"WHATT" I yelled.

"Shhhh" she said.

"Sorry but mione I'm so happy for you at least you're admitting it" I said hugging her.

"Yeah but I don't think he likes me in that way" she said.

"Don't worry mione, he'll come around, beside he's an idiot but he'll realize soon enough" I said smiling at her.

"Let's go get dinner now" I said walking back to the hall.

I was happily eating dinner when suddenly a note hit me on my head.

Meet me in the astronomy tower at midnight .
- C.D

I looked up at Cedric and gave him a thumbs up.
He smiled and we went back to eating.

...

It was almost midnight and I sneaked out of my room and made it to the astronomy tower. Hermione already knew I was going so she wouldn't freak out if she saw my bed empty.

I was walking around when suddenly someone came and put their hands on my eyes.

"Cedric" I said and laughed removing his hands.

"Hey cat" he said hugging me.

We sat and leaned against the wall I put my head on his shoulder and he intertwined our hands.