Chapter 3. Unforgivable Curses

Catherine pov.

"So who's entering the triwizard contest from Hogwarts?" I asked.

"You don't know?" Ron said.

"Don't know what" I said.

"There's news going around that Cedric's gonna enter and being his girlfriend, shouldn't you know?" Harry asked.

I just sighed.

I saw Harry staring at someone and I turned around.

"So does the great boy who lived have a crush" I said to Harry teasingly.

He laughed and looked again this time cho looked back and juice came out of Harry's mouth.

"Ewwwwwww, Harry" I said.

"Mione are you okay?" I asked her since she was awfully quite today.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" she smiled at me.

"Ron did you faint when you saw Krum" I asked.

"He almost did" Harry said laughing.

...

I was walking back to the Gryffindor common room when someone yelled my name.

"Catherine" Cedric yelled.

"Oh no, no, no, don't you dare Catherine me, you're entering the tri wizard cup??" I asked

"Yeah I am" he said slowly.

"I'm your girlfriend Cedric you should tell me things like this, and besides why would you want to enter that it's dangerous, people get killed Cedric"

"Catherine, sweetheart calm down" he said holding my shoulders "I should've told you but I knew you would react like this, so I didn't" he said kind of scared of me.

"You know what, do what you want" I said turning around and leaving.

...

We were sitting in the great hall looking at everyone who was entering their names into the tri wizard cup.

Fred and George suddenly came in. "We've done it guys" they said holding up a little vile wait I gave them that.

"Catherine brewed it up for us this morning" they said smiling at me.

"You said you wanted it for homework" I said.

"Its not going to work" Hermione said from next to me.

"Oh granger, and why is that"

"See that blue line, professor Dumbledore drew it himself" she said.

"So?" Fred said.

"So, someone as genius as Dumbledore wouldn't be fooled by something as pathetically dimwitted as an ageing potion" I said.

"That's why it's so brilliant" George said.

"Cause it's so pathetically dimwitted" Fred said.

"Now bottoms up" both of them said and drank the potion.

They crossed the line but once their names entered the fire it suddenly turned red and through them back making them grow long white beards.

"You said?" "You said" they both started fighting each other as we all laughed.

I used a simple spell to bring them back to normal.

I saw Cedric enter the hall, he was all wet because of the rain. Gosh he looks hot.