Chapter 7. Youle Ball

Catherines pov.

Professor Mcgonagall had all of us Gryffindors together.

"Catherine will you please come up" I got up and stood next to her once she was done with her swans and lions speech she finally looked at me.

"Catherine here already knows how to dance, so she'll be helping me teach all of you" she said.

"Okay now, dancing is pretty easy so I'll need a volunteer, Mr. Weasley will you please" professor said.

Ron got up and made his way to her "put your hands on my waist Mr. Weasley"

"Where?" Ron asked bewildered.

Me and everyone else laughed.

"Harry come up" I said putting my hand out.

He looked surprised but held my hand so I pulled him.

"This hand on my waist" I said putting his hand on my waist "and this one in my hand"

"Now 1,2,3" I repeated. As we moved to the music. He stepped on my feet a few times but I just laughed and told him it was okay.

"Now Harry as I say go pick me up and twirl me around" I said looking at his eyes.

"Now, go" I said and he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Good job" I said smiling at him looking into his eyes, his eyes are so beautiful.

I almost fell down but he caught my waist. "Thanks" I said.

"Save me a dance at the ball" I whispered in his ear.

I danced with a few other guys and it was a really enjoyable time.

...

Professor snape asked for me so I headed to his office.

"Professor Snape you asked for me?"

"Yes, professor Mcgonagall told me that you're the best at dancing, I would like for you to practice with the slytherins" he asked.

"Professor but I"

"You'll earn your house points" he said.

I thought about it for a minute. "Okay" I said.

"Now come with me, we don't have any time to waste" he said and I followed him.

We entered a room full of slytherins.

"Now children, since I am not fond of dancing, I've asked Miss Campbell to assist you all" he said looking at me.

"Now Catherine you can start"

I sighed and stepped forward "Now I'm not going to give you all the swans and lions lecture Professor Mcgonagall gave us, so let's start, any volunteers?" I asked.

Surprisingly most of the slythrin guys raised their hands but for some reason they put them back down.

Malfoy came forward and stood infront of me smirking.

I rolled my eyes. With a flick of my hand I put on some music.

"Left hand on my waist, right in my hand" I said and he did as I said.

"1,2,3" I repeated and we moved to the music but Malfoy didn't step on my feet at all.

He looked into my eyes as I glared into his.

"The base of the song is coming soon, when I say go, pick me up and twirl me around" I said.

"1 ..2....3..........go" I said and he picked me up twirling me around.