chapter 2. Professor Remus Lupin

Catherines pov.

Me, Ron, Harry and Hermione made our way into the Hogwarts express, I had moonlight and twinkle in my hands.

We walked into a compartment which had a man sleeping,

"Well come on in everywhere else is full" I said.

"Who's that" Ron asked.

"Professor Remus Lupin" hermione said. Wait uncle moony .

"Do you know everything" Ron asked her surprised.

"Its right there on his suitcase" Hermione said annoyed.

"Do you think he's asleep, cause I have to tell you guys something" Harry closed the door and told us everything about the dog he saw and what dad.2 told him about Sirius black.

Suddenly the train stopped moving.

"We can't already be there yet" Ron said.

"We're not" I said.

Suddenly everything felt cold and a feeling of depression came over all of us, dementors.

Our compartment door was suddenly opened and a dementor came in most probably looking for serius black.

The dementor looked around and once it noticed Harry it came to him and started sucking his soul. Wait that's not supposed to happen

I frantically shook uncle moonys shoulder since he would know what to do once he was up he yelled a spell which made the dementor go away but Harry was knocked unconscious.

...

A few hours later Harry woke up,
"Dear God, Harry are you okay" I asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, did anyone else faint" he asked.

"No but it felt weird like I would never feel happy again" Ron said.

"Here eat this you'll feel better" uncle moony handed him something "Don't worry it's just chocolate, now I need to go and have a word with the captain" he said and left.

"Cat, you're hair is longer now" Harry said touching my hair still in a very drowsy state.

I laughed "You realized that now after living with me for a few months" I laughed again and soon was joined by my other friends.

...

Catherine wears the normal uniform but this is what her shoes and skirt look like with the tights

We got in and sat on our usual seats in the great hall. Dumbledore gave his usual speech and introduced uncle moony as professor lupin. He also told us that due to serius blacks escape the dementors would be rounding around Hogwarts.