Chapter 4. The Chamber of Secrets

Catherines pov.

We were sitting in the defence against the dark arts class, I was sitting next to Hermione who look like a fangirl while professor Lockhart kept boosting himself.

"Now just to start of the class I would like to give you all a little quiz, hopefully you've read all my work"
I never thought I would ever hate reading books but his books made me want to gouge my eyes out.

He gave the quiz to Hermione who squealed and looked at me and handed one to me.

"Bloody hell these are all questions about him" Ron said and I turned around and gave Harry and Ron a what-the-heck is wrong with this guy look.

...

Now Lockhart was looking at the tests, "None of you knew that my favourite colour is lilac except for....... Miss Campbell" at this moment I wanted to kill myself.

It's not my fault I read books really carefully.

"And you are of course Elizabeth's daughter" he said.

"Yes. Brandon and Elizabeth Campbell's daughter" I said smiling.

He look at Hermione and said something else but I wasn't quite paying attention.
...

Me, Ron and Hermione were sitting at the qudidditch field bleachers since Harry had quiditch practice today, we saw the Gryffindor team coming but we also saw the slytherin team coming from the other side.

"This won't be good" I said standing up with Ron and Hermione and walking to them.

"New seeker, who?" I heard wood say.

The slytherin team moved back showing Malfoy.

They said something else and showed off their nimbus 2001s.

"How did you get those" Ron said.

"See weasley unlike some, my father can afford the best" Malfoy said.

"At least no one in the Gryffindor team had to buy their selves in" Hermione said.

I laughed beside her but stopped once Malfoy said something he would regret.

"How dare you talk to me you filthy mudblood" Malfoy said stepping forward.

I stepped infront of Hermione and Ron looked at him.

"Oh now you're gonna get it, eat slugs", Ron said but the spell backfired.

Ron started vomiting slugs.

"We have to take him to madam pomfrey" Hermione said.

"No we'll take him to Hagrid he'll know what to do" I said.

But first....

I looked at Malfoy "Daddy can buy you everything you want Malfoy but he still can't buy you a personality" I moved forward and looked into his eyes "apologize to her" I said sternly.

He laughed followed by the whole slytherin team laughing, Malfoy stepped forward now directly infront of me "or what kitty cat" he said.

Idiot. I connected my wrists and stopped time. I took Malfoy by his robe and flew him up to the statue using Harry's broom. I hung him there then went down, I unfreezed time and everyone was looking for Malfoy. I pointed up and winked at the slytherin team then I walked to my friends and we left to Hagrids, leaving behind a screaming Malfoy.

...

Hagrid told us that we had to wait for Rons slug vomiting to stop.