Chapter 22

Jieun P.O.V.
"DR. LEE!" I heard someone call me from behind. Looking around, I saw a patient being dragged in. I quickly ran towards the patient, looking at her. "Her blood pressure is dropping. She suffered first degree burns but a metal rod fell and stabbed her in her stomach, she's losing a lot of blood." The paramedic said quickly. "Go register for O.R 3, we need to treat her asap." I pointed to one of the paramedic and he nodded. Rolling in the stretcher to the O.R, I quickly got dressed and performed the surgery.

Throwing away the gown, I pulled off my mask and walked out. "Dr. Lee, we're running out of blood and the patients need it urgently." The receptionist said as I approached her. "What? Don't we have more in stock?" I asked. "No, it went missing together with the other medications." She said worriedly. "Aish." I muttered under my breath. "The only way to get more blood is going to the blood banl, but that's too far to walk." Turning around, I called for Donghyuk. "Dr. Kim, I need your motorcycle keys." I called him and he immediately threw me the keys. "Hanbin, let's go." I called him along. "I'll drive." He took the keys from me and hopped on, turning on the engine and putting on the helmet. "We have to get to the blood bank for more blood." I said and put on my helmet, jumping on and putting my hands on his shoulders. He then pulled my hand from his shoulders to around his waist, revving the engine and driving off at a fast speed. With the strong wind hitting my face, I pulled down the plastic protection and leaned my head down on his back.

Upon reaching the blood bank, I immediately jumped off, stumbling a bit and ran inside. "How can I help you?" The receptionist there asked. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Dr. Lee from Hyesung Hospital, and I'm here to ask for more blood for the bus fire patient that had been rolled in to our hospital." I said, catching my breath. "Which type do you need?" He asked. "Many of each." I said. He got down to packing and placed the blood bags in a cooler before passing it to me. Securing my helmet, I hopped on the motorcycle again and drove off with Hanbin.

"We got the blood." I said, passing the bag to a nurse. "We got the emergency patients settled already, we are treating the kids with minor injuries now." She said, carrying the bag. "We'll go help." Hanbin said and we went towards the waiting room where there were many nurses, parents and kids getting treated. Hanbin and I split up to each section, helping the kids with their injuries.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy hehe*

Opening the window, I leaned against it to enjoy the night breeze. "Here." Hana said and threw me a can of cold beer. "Gomawo." I thanked her and opened the can, taking a drink. "Wanna go get ramyeon?" I asked out of the blue. "Supper? I'm in." She smiled and got her coat. I chuckled and got my boots and scarf, leaving the dorm. "2 500 won please." The cashier said lethatgically. Passing her the exact amount, I helped pour hot water into the ramyeon and gave it to Hana. Putting in the sauce, we slurped in the noodles. "Neomu masisseoyo!" Hana exclaimed swallowing her noodles. "Joheunde." I also commented. Suddenly, two beer cans were placed infront of us, along with the sound of a can opening. Looking up, we saw Donghyuk and Hanbin looking down at us. "Jagiya." Hana said sweetly and clinged onto Donghyuk's arm. "Why did you eat without me?" Donghyuk pouted and said. "Mianhae, I thought you were still busy." She said and sat down with him. I cringed at the sight of them sharing the ramen and moved to the seat beside me, making space for Hanbin. Opening my can, I clinked my can with Hanbin's and muttered a soft "Gomawo." Before gulping down the cold beer. Both of us remained silent. Only the sound of Donghyuk and Hana making sweet comment to each other, the chewing of noodles and drinking of beer could be heard. "Yah. Waeguirae? You guys would always find something to talk about but why so quiet today?" Hana asked out of nowhere, with Donghyuk nodding his head. Both of us looked at them, then back at each other, shrugging. "I'm tired, let's go." I got up and threw my can of beer and ramen into the trashbin before walking ahead. "Wait for me! Yah!" I could hear Hana's voice from behind.

HAIIIIII!!! SORRY FOR NOT BEING AROUND RECENTLY:( I HAD A CAMP DURING THE WEEKEND SO I HAD NO TIME TO COMPLETE THIS CHAPTER. ANYWAYS! WE REACHED 1K READSSS!!! YEYY  This is officially my 2nd story to reach 1k, let's strive for 1.5k soon! I'll be writing the next chapter now...SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER! Some Hanbin feed up there^^