Chapter 16

Jieun P.O.V.
After reaching the Hospital and parking the car, Hanbin and I unloaded the bags from the trunk and walking inside. "Mwoya? Are you guys a couple now? Look at you guys matching." Hana teased as we walked through the lobby. She was with Donghyuk at the front desk when she saw us. "Aniya. She was stalking me." Hanbin said back. "No I was not!" I said back to him. "I ship you guys! Already fighting like a couple." Hana said and pecked Donghyuk on the cheeks in front of us. "Ew, go do that somewhere else." I said and walked to the dorms. Placing the presents down on the floor, I then brought the decorations to the Children's ward where the tree was. Trashbin was already there decorating the tree with the kids when I reached. "Did you call the others?" I asked putting down the stuff. "Noona/Unnie!" The kids exclaimed turning to me. "Do you want to help me decorate this place?" I asked crouching down to their level. "Ne!" They exclaimed again. "I'll do it now." Hanbin replied getting his phone. While he was doing that, I started on decorating the place with the kids. "Paste this up there." I pointed and carried Minji up near the door to paste the big santa face. "Good job!" I smiled and high-fived her and gave her a candycane as a reward. "Momo said she can't make it." Hanbin told me as I stood up. I exhaled and ignored her and continued to decorate the place.

"Yah hurry up and use it will you? I need to place my star on the tree too." Hanbin complained as I took the ladder to hang up the lights along the window. "I'm gonna take my time." I replied and smirked. "Okay this looks harder than it seems." I mumbled to myself as I stretched out my body to hang the lights properly. "Unnie! I want to help!" "Me too!" "Nado!" "Wait for me!" The kids exclaimed running to me. "Careful! It's dangerous." I warned them looking down. "I want to go first!" Taeul exclaimed raising his hand. "Aniya, I want to go first!" Another child, Nayeon argued. "Ani, me first!" "No, me!" They argued back and forth. Suddenly, Taeul pushed Nayeon, causing her to hit the ladder and fall down. The ladder wobbled, making me wobble too. Everyone gasped as the ladder fell down, dragging me with it. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I slowly fell from the ladder. I shut my eyes expecting to hit the ground but was caught by someone instead. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hanbin looking down at me. I realised I was in his arms and suddenly blushed 'Ba-dum, Ba-dum.' "What feeling is this? Why am I suddenly blushing?!" I thought. We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, that is until we heard a 'click' from a camera. Both of us snapped out of the stare and he put me down. I looked and saw Hana fangirling looking at her phone while the boys stared at us with their mouths open. Hanbin coughed and both of us looked around awkwardly. "AHHH! THIS IS SO CUTE YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE I CAN'T." Hana suddenly exclaimed jumping up and down. "Did you take that picture?! Delete it!" I said chasing Hana around for the phone. "Stop! There are kids around here." She said stopping me in my tracks. I exhaled once again and walked towards Taeul and Nayeon who now had their heads down. "Both of you, hands up." I said and they obeyed immediately. "What did I tell you about not fighting? Especially hurting other Taeul." I scolded. "Mianhae Unnie." They said in unison. "Now I want both of you to look and apologise to each other." I said and they turned to face each other. "Mianhae Nayeon. I should not have pushed you." Taeul looked down. "Gwaenchanha. Nado Mianhae. I shouldn't have argued with you when you already said you wanted to go first." She did the same thing. "Good. Now put you hands down and go play." I said and stood up from my crouching position. "U-Uh..Thanks for saving me." I thanked Hanbin who was still blushing from just now. "N-No problem." He said. "I think we can continue this tomorrow. Annyeong." I said and went back to the dorms pulling Hana with me. "Ooh, is Jieun blushing?" Hana teased me as I closed the dorm door. "It's not funny!" I slapped her arm. "Did you get the butterflies?!" She exclaimed. "N-No!" I exclaimed and picked up my clothes. "I'm going to bathe." I said and rushed out.

I turned on the tap and let the water run as I splashed my face with water. Now freshly changed and showered, I was alone in the bathroom splashing myself with water.(Doesn't make sense ik) I got my things and walked back to the dorms only to be greeted my a smirking Hana. "Stop it." I said and placed my things down. "What? I'm not doing anything. Why? Nervous?" She said leaning closer at each word. I ignored her and untied my bun, letting my hair flow down freely and sat down at my desk turning on my laptop and opening my notebook. "I have to go for a call, see you later." Hana patted my back before leaving the dorm. I decided to distract myself by doing more work yet that didn't work either. My thoughts on work unknowingly ended up drifting away and landed on the scene before. I finally snapped out of my thoughts and dropped my pen down. Looking down at my notebook, the whole page was now filled with '김한빈'(Kim Hanbin). "Aish Jinjja." I mumbled and ruffled my hair in frustration. Tearing away that page, I threw it in the trashcan and started on a new page which fortunenately was filled with notes.

WADUSH IM DONE AND ITS EARLY CHRISTMAS MORNING. MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! TY FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, VOTE IF U LIKE IT.

I wish you a merry Christmas and happy New year! Annyeong

Edit: Hi yalls I forgot to say, I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST PACK OF IKON LOMO CARDS!! Yesssss I'm so excited. Ima start a collection.