Chapter 8

Jieun P.O.V.
I woke up as usual today. Hana and I packed early this morning as we were leaving back to Seoul today. The patients were waiting for us after all. We were supposed to go tour a farm here in Jeju and pick our own grapes to make wine and try their cheeses. The place was called 'Cine' which was a combination of Wine and Cheese.(idk i just made it up)

But today, the guide finally made his move. Move as in he would sit on the bus with girls or go close to them, touching where he shouldn't be touching, like the thighs, 'accidentally' touching their chests, and also hugging them 'accidentally'. It was all so clear to me, I wanted to punch the sh*t out of the guy, but resisted myself, I wanted to wait for the right time. When we finally reached the place, the girls all went down hurriedly and went inside. The shop owner then took over the group, handed us some pliers and gloves for us to wear. We were then taken to the grape farm and we were supposed to pick out our own grapes. The farm was wide so we spread out.

When me and Hana were picking grapes, we suddenly heard a "Please stop." from around the corner. When we looked, we saw Gieoul and the guide, with the guide being extremely close to Gieoul. I wanted to run up and kick him but Hana stopped me. "Geioul ah! Are you done picking grapes?" Hana acted as if she arrived coincidentally. The guide immediately moved away and Geioul ran up to us. "Y-yes." She replied and we moved away from the guide, sticking together. She thanked us and we made our way back to the shop. After picking, a shopkeeper took our baskets and brought them to the back, and servers then came up to us with wine and different type of cheeses.

Everyone had a lot of fun, drinking fresh wine and eating cheese. Soon, we had to leave for our flight so we bid goodbye to the owners and went up the bus to go to the airport. Once we arrived at thr airport, everyone got off and got their luggages. We were going inside when Hana said "I left something in the bus, go catch up with them first." I nodded and went in first. I was waiting for a few minutes and I noticed Hana was still not here. 'Taking something wouldn't take this long' I thought and went to check on Hana. When I was outside, I saw Hana being touched by the guy inappropriately in broad daylight. The anger built inside of me and I walked up to them and pushed the guy away from Hana. "Jieun ah-" before Hana could finish. I kneed the guy in his stomach, dangerously close to his privates. The ladies inside saw and cheered for me as I brought Hana inside, leaving the guide on the floor. We got on the plane and left for Seoul.

*Back at hospital*

We got off the bus that brought us back to the hospital and I pulled my luggage up to my dorm. I unpacked quickly and changed into my surgeon robe, just as I was going out the dorm, Hana came. "How are you so fast? And why are you in a rush?" She asked. " I'm not fast, you're slow. I have to go check on my patients. See ya." I said and walked off. I walked towards the front desk, "Uisa(Doctor), you're back from the trip!" The nurse working in the front desk said. "Yup, can I have the clipboard for the patients the past 4 days?" I asked. "Of course." She said passing me a clipboard. I flipped through the pages to check their condition. "Dr. Lee, can you take my night shift for today?" The witch asked, waljing towards the front desk. "No." I said without looking at her. "Don't you take all the night shifts?" She asked. "I do. I just don't take yours." I said and walked away to check on my patients. "Jieun unnie!" I heard a voice call from behind me as I was walking towards the wards. I turned and saw Mina running up to me. "Umm...thank you for saving me the other day. And I'm sorry for treating you and Hana badly." She said looking down. "Gwaechanha, just don't get influenced from Chanhee. She's a pain." I said with a smile. "Gomabseubnida!" She said and bowed. I then bid her goodbye and went towards the wards. After my shift, I went back to the dorms to shower and went to bed.

IM DONEEEEEEEEE YAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS